Appreciation My pulls from (G)I-dle’s “I Never Die” album (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not sure if I was supposed to get two stickers sheets or not but the more stickers, the better :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Stunningggg
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,960
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,130
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
BEAUTIFUL

:pepecry1: :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread