My pup bear is home 🥰 (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,426
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
My crusty flooofy baby is home and still going through it from all the drugs >.>
He's got another long road to recovery.

I just administered his insulin with a needle yesterday for the very first time. >.> I will get used to it but it was a stressful moment. He didn't even react which is good.
This morning was another battle as he didnt want to eat and I needed to administer to his insulin but can't unless he eats so luckily he ate half and was told its okay to feed him again later in the day.

My pup has and will always be a picky eater. x.x but we're getting through it all.

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 2.04.41 PM.png
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
My crusty flooofy baby is home and still going through it from all the drugs >.>
He's got another long road to recovery.

I just administered his insulin with a needle yesterday for the very first time. >.> I will get used to it but it was a stressful moment. He didn't even react which is good.
This morning was another battle as he didnt want to eat and I needed to administer to his insulin but can't unless he eats so luckily he ate half and was told its okay to feed him again later in the day.

My pup has and will always be a picky eater. x.x but we're getting through it all.

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 2.04.41 PM.png
awww that's good to know! hope your doggo gets better as soon as he can <33
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread