My puzzle heart is cackling with glee (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Wordsearches were the first puzzles I ever loved. And now I have four books full of them *internal hella noises*

1668085745717.png


And I just flipped to a random page. I've never seen them be advanced like this, and I didn't know they could be. I don't know how to do them yet but this is even more exciting :wonwooglasses:
1668086334329.png

There's more like missing vowels and something called Places Please, cross pairs, zigzag, like... I've only had books with regular find-and-circle puzzles. :sj_weary:

Now I want to find out if logic puzzles come in book form. :llama_laugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wordsearches were the first puzzles I ever loved. And now I have four books full of them *internal hella noises*

1668085745717.png


And I just flipped to a random page. I've never seen them be advanced like this, and I didn't know they could be. I don't know how to do them yet but this is even more exciting :wonwooglasses:
1668086334329.png

There's more like missing vowels and something called Places Please, cross pairs, zigzag, like... I've only had books with regular find-and-circle puzzles. :sj_weary:

Now I want to find out if logic puzzles come in book form. :llama_laugh:
Like the ones that we had the event people do? I’m sure they do come in book form. Also I found on on your word search already :pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Like the ones that we had the event people do? I’m sure they do come in book form. Also I found on on your word search already :pepesmug:
They do, I found some

And you're gonna give me the answers later, right? :idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hate those things :jisoosmh:
But you have all the fun that your heart desires :petthepanda:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread