18+ my question about SKZ Red Lights... (1 Viewer)

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
i think the 18+ needs to be here
i know this is from like 3 months ago but the video popped up into life again....
ANYONE ELSE THINKING ABOUT HOW HIGHKEY KINKY THIS IS???
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I’m one of the few people that don’t see it as very kinky :jisoosmh: I mean I agree that it is but I’ve seen kinkier.:lisalaugh: A major bop though for sure.
:lucastwerk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I think I’m one of the few people that don’t see it as very kinky :jisoosmh: I mean I agree that it is but I’ve seen kinkier.:lisalaugh: A major bop though for sure.
:lucastwerk:
:haylul::haylul:

this is very much a bop.. i listen at least 3 times a day
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread