My quiz answers (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,565
Reactions Received
41,144
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,935
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nah, it was not so nice times lol
I used to be a big girl group anti too omg and hella delulu
:pepeslippy:
ngl teenage Exi was a immature piece of work oml
Well, we all can be immature sometimes.
But you made me more curious about it. Exi bg stan - that’s new :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Exi

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
1. what year did I get into kpop?

A. 2000
B. 2009
C. 2011
D. 2013

2. Which male idol did I used to be an akgae for

A. 2pm Junho
B. Exo Lay
C. Ukiss Kevin
D. SHINee Jonghyun

3. What’s my first kpop song?

A. Wonder Girls- Nobody
B. Big Bang- Fantastic Baby
C. Snsd- Into the new world
D. Sistar - Shake It

4. What’s my gender?

A. Female
B. Male

5. Which female pop star was and am I a super fan of

A. Rihanna
B. Lady Gaga
C. Beyoncé
D. Katy Perry

6. what are my university majors?

A. Only computer science
B. Computer science and English
C. Computer science and creative writing
D. Computer science and professional writing + communications

7. What’s my fave rapper ?

A. 50 cent
B. Kendrick Lamar
C. Eminem
D. Nicki Minaj

8. How old am I?

A. 21
B. 22
C. 27
D. 26
E. 29
F. 24


9. What are my interests ?

A. Fashion
B. Writing
C. Learning weird but interesting facts
D. Crochet
E. Hip hop
F. History
G. None of the above
H. All of the above
I. Only a, d ,& e
J. Only a,c ,and e

10. Do I like mint? No

11. which languages do I know (doesn’t have to be fluent)?

A. Korean
B. Punjabi
C. French
D. A and c
E. A and b
F. All of them
G. None of them
H. B and c

11. How many siblings do I have?

A. 0
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4

12. Who are my ult girl groups?

A. Exid
B. After school
C. T-ara
D. Dreamcatcher
E. 2ne1
F. Sistar
G, elris/ Alice
H. Stellar
I. Miss a
J. All of above
K. A ,b, and c only
L. Everything above but elris/Alice
M. A, b, c,and d only
N. A, b,c,d, and h only


13. Do I have a favourite colour ?

A. Yes
B. No
C. I have multiple fave colours

14.What’s my vocal range?
A. Alto
B. Soprano
C. Tenor
D. Mezzo soprano
E. Mezzo soprano/ soprano
F. Baritone

15. What’s my fave western girl group?
A. TLC
B. Destiny’s Child
C. Pussycat Dolls
D. The Spice Girls
E. Little Mix
F. Fifth Harmony
G. None of the above

what can I say, I’m a multi faceted person
:lisalaugh: :nekolove:
so many options 🧍‍♂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread