My ranking of Blackpink's solo songs (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've wanted to do this for a while so here is my list :pandatea:
Not including Hard To Love since it was a solo song on a group album rather than a solo album

7) Lalisa
6) Money
5) Gone
4) On The Ground
3) Flower
2) All Eyes On Me
1) Solo
Also stream Jisoo's solo okay bye :pandatea:​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Good choices there!

fair.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl there's not any substance to the song or anything but I admit I shook ass to Lisa's Money far too many times lol so I'm kinda biased to that. :wimwim:

Other than that I agree that Solo is the best overall. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is but I didn't know if I should have included it or not
I do agree with not including it yeah, just had to put out my opinion anyways :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread