- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I did this with Queendom but I think @karina already posted her ranking.
So check hers out too!
HERE
So now I watched the first episode and the performances there-then I went back and rewatched the official uploads for each.
If you have yet to watch the show or performances I'll link them here for you and put the final ranking in a spoiler.
But this is my PERSONAL ranking.
**Disclaimer**: the only group I stan out of those on the show is ATEEZ. But I tend to be pretty honest and upfront in general so that shouldn't effect rankings.
1. MIROH by Stray Kidz-Definitely the best performance so far. They put in a large amount of cool tricks that I think really set them apart from the others. I loved the sparkling prop they used and think they transitioned well between each thing.
2. Rhythm Ta by iKon-I felt like I was at a concert in the front row and I got goosebumps as a result. It was amazing seeing their stage presence shine through and also it felt like I was simultaneously watching a hip-hop dance crew which was really refreshing compared to the other groups' performances. They didn’t seem to be singing live though compared to the other groups? Or if they did they were overpowered by the backing vocals.
3. The Stealer by The BOYZ-honestly not bad only one mistake was made and it again was with the timing of the dance when it was the three guys dancing and the hands part wasn’t cool but off-putting almost. But besides that, I think the choreography was on point and the stage presence was too.
4. Wave by ATEEZ-I got goosebumps from the get go. Like right away. The flip that San did was amazing and the acting that Hongjoong put forth at the start really got me immersed in the performance right away. Also glad they were able to rearrange the upbeat song to something more heavy. I was worried it wouldn’t work well at all. But they managed to get it to work really well.
5. Beautiful Pain by BTOB-Loved the vocals here, they were really lovely and the beginning especially was fantastic. I could’ve done without Peniel’s rap part though as it was awkward and weird. I would’ve much rather they had more vocals in it’s place.
6. Good Guy by SF9-This was….pretty lackluster. The dance they did at the start wasn’t awful but it felt so cut and dry and like there was nothing added to it to make it a more in-depth performance. It felt like the put it together last minute and then were rushed on stage. One of the guys during the duo dance was so out of sync with the partner it was just…messy looking. They even messed up the beginning walking formation.
What would you rank the performances?
If you have a comment on the official rankings put them in spoilers please!!!
So check hers out too!
HERE
So now I watched the first episode and the performances there-then I went back and rewatched the official uploads for each.
If you have yet to watch the show or performances I'll link them here for you and put the final ranking in a spoiler.
But this is my PERSONAL ranking.
**Disclaimer**: the only group I stan out of those on the show is ATEEZ. But I tend to be pretty honest and upfront in general so that shouldn't effect rankings.
1. MIROH by Stray Kidz-Definitely the best performance so far. They put in a large amount of cool tricks that I think really set them apart from the others. I loved the sparkling prop they used and think they transitioned well between each thing.
2. Rhythm Ta by iKon-I felt like I was at a concert in the front row and I got goosebumps as a result. It was amazing seeing their stage presence shine through and also it felt like I was simultaneously watching a hip-hop dance crew which was really refreshing compared to the other groups' performances. They didn’t seem to be singing live though compared to the other groups? Or if they did they were overpowered by the backing vocals.
3. The Stealer by The BOYZ-honestly not bad only one mistake was made and it again was with the timing of the dance when it was the three guys dancing and the hands part wasn’t cool but off-putting almost. But besides that, I think the choreography was on point and the stage presence was too.
4. Wave by ATEEZ-I got goosebumps from the get go. Like right away. The flip that San did was amazing and the acting that Hongjoong put forth at the start really got me immersed in the performance right away. Also glad they were able to rearrange the upbeat song to something more heavy. I was worried it wouldn’t work well at all. But they managed to get it to work really well.
5. Beautiful Pain by BTOB-Loved the vocals here, they were really lovely and the beginning especially was fantastic. I could’ve done without Peniel’s rap part though as it was awkward and weird. I would’ve much rather they had more vocals in it’s place.
6. Good Guy by SF9-This was….pretty lackluster. The dance they did at the start wasn’t awful but it felt so cut and dry and like there was nothing added to it to make it a more in-depth performance. It felt like the put it together last minute and then were rushed on stage. One of the guys during the duo dance was so out of sync with the partner it was just…messy looking. They even messed up the beginning walking formation.
1. Stray Kidz-MIROH
2. THE BOYZ-Stealer
3.BTOB-Beautiful Pain
4. SF9-Good Guy
5. ATEEZ-Wave
6. iKon-Rhythm Ta
Genuinely I'm so shocked that sf9 got higher than iKon and ATEEZ-two groups that had ZERO mistakes, and worked well as a team to cover any possible mistakes. Then to top it off ATEEZ and iKon had KILLER stage presence. SF9 was very lackluster all around so I'm just SHOCKED. the other groups I can understand their placement though.
2. THE BOYZ-Stealer
3.BTOB-Beautiful Pain
4. SF9-Good Guy
5. ATEEZ-Wave
6. iKon-Rhythm Ta
Genuinely I'm so shocked that sf9 got higher than iKon and ATEEZ-two groups that had ZERO mistakes, and worked well as a team to cover any possible mistakes. Then to top it off ATEEZ and iKon had KILLER stage presence. SF9 was very lackluster all around so I'm just SHOCKED. the other groups I can understand their placement though.
What would you rank the performances?
If you have a comment on the official rankings put them in spoilers please!!!