- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Together at last 


I was lost lonely, distraught that @lalaloveloona turned me down and basically told me never, until this wondrous, amazing girl captured me and now I see nobody but her.
This will not be an easy journey, no doubt this will be difficult, this criminal on the run from the authorities has stolen the top ranking officer and risks her job and reptuation to be with this dangerous boy, a scandal that is sure to end badly.. without the guidance of love so let out love always be true and blossom, Lexi, my sexy cute baby, from now on you belong to me.
Guests -
Do you think we will last? I predict she will ban me and then ban herself like romeo and juliet. Idk lol.


I was lost lonely, distraught that @lalaloveloona turned me down and basically told me never, until this wondrous, amazing girl captured me and now I see nobody but her.
This will not be an easy journey, no doubt this will be difficult, this criminal on the run from the authorities has stolen the top ranking officer and risks her job and reptuation to be with this dangerous boy, a scandal that is sure to end badly.. without the guidance of love so let out love always be true and blossom, Lexi, my sexy cute baby, from now on you belong to me.
Guests -
Do you think we will last? I predict she will ban me and then ban herself like romeo and juliet. Idk lol.
Last edited:
