My sister rates your favourite songs/idols (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'll give a light hearted song for her to rate:
10/10 - y'all are giving her good recommendations.
She said she couldn't choose a favourite member since there were so many and not many closeups of them.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
10/10 - y'all are giving her good recommendations.
She said she couldn't choose a favourite member since there were so many and not many closeups of them.
Ah yes, that is the downfall to having a group with 12 members. I'm glad she liked it though!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Dreamcatcher - What:
10/10 - she really enjoyed the rock concept. Her favourite is the one at the far right at 1:40.
It was my first time listening to them too and I stan :sj_weary:

4Minute - Hot Issue:
4/10 - she didn't really enjoy the song.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I suppose she'll like this as an 8 year old

She gave both the songs 8/10. She liked the second song more though.

10/10 - I've shown this to her before and she loves doing the dance moves to the chorus. Twice is one of her favourite groups ^^
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
She gave both the songs 8/10. She liked the second song more though.


10/10 - I've shown this to her before and she loves doing the dance moves to the chorus. Twice is one of her favourite groups ^^
That is so cute & i am glad to know that :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and potato
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Dreamcatcher - What:
10/10 - she really enjoyed the rock concept. Her favourite is the one at the far right at 1:40.
Clipboard04.png


The one at the far right is SuA.

It was my first time listening to them too and I stan :sj_weary:
I'm so glad that both of you loved them.❤

4Minute - Hot Issue:
4/10 - she didn't really enjoy the song.
Funny. I was expecting her to like this one and not the other one. This is one of those songs that I love; but not the rest of the group's discography.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Nonono: 9/10 - she liked Bomi a lot.

Oh My mistake: 8/10 - her favourite was Na Eun

These were good recommendations :sanapray:



lol was really tempted to put on of their darker songs but since she's 8 year's old... T^T
whatever Get Cool is a bop
8/10 - you can give her some darker stuff like Hellevator or Disrict 9. Just as long as it isn't too violent and doesn't contain swear words. ^^
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I can recommend one more, "love4eva" by yyxy. Yyxy is a sub-unit with chuu, yves( the other girl in heart attack mv) and two other girls in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread