Appreciation my sister uwu (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love her
she is amazing
i’m talking about my twin sister, she is so cute and amazing
I would die for her, I would do anything for her.
i’d take a bullet to the brain for her, she is amazing ❤❤❤


let’s convince her to get a kps account lol

she is the number one chaeyoung stan uwu​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
awwwww
convience her to come here
we'd love to have her here
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've heard about her a lot from you, you need to make her come here!! Seriously! Even though I'd die from cuteness all over again if she is anything like you UWU
uwu, she knows about you! I talk about you a lot and she says “I like her a lot and I would like to be friends. and she draw really well and she needs to teach me uwu”
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
uwu, she knows about you! I talk about you a lot and she says “I like her a lot and I would like to be friends. and she draw really well and she needs to teach me uwu”
:maheart::maheart::maheart: awwwww, I need to talk to her now uwu
 
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread