- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
Eyyyyyy Xdinary heroes being #1 as expected!!!kind of random but wtv
![]()
i can’t believed i listened to break the brake 332 times in less than one month 😭😭Eyyyyyy Xdinary heroes being #1 as expected!!!![]()
That’s like when I listened to without you by golcha back like 380-something times from what I remembered back in my 2020 Spotify wrappedi can’t believed i listened to break the brake 332 times in less than one month 😭😭
now that’s dedicationThat’s like when I listened to without you by golcha back like 380-something times from what I remembered back in my 2020 Spotify wrapped
I just checked my Spotify wrapped for this year just now and it turns out that I’ve listened to my top song 617 times in total this yearnow that’s dedication![]()
that’s crazy 🤯 what song is it?I just checked my Spotify wrapped for this year just now and it turns out that I’ve listened to my top song 617 times in total this yearBut it makes sense cause it’s the sound of that song that means a lot to me
hehe now you know since I‘ve alr posted my Spotify wrapped after I wrote that 🤣that’s crazy 🤯 what song is it?
Most of these I expected, a very high standard and very you mlkind of random but wtv
![]()
thank you chae chae <3Most of these I expected, a very high standard and very you ml![]()