Appreciation My Star Wars waifu <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I've always liked feminine women and I thought they were my type. But as always, there is someone to change that
:ilovebread:
Cara Dune is just so damn gorgeous and tbh, I love those arms oh god. She is so cool I can't even *sigh* and she also dislikes kids, which makes me like her even more. I've always been like "Masculine girls? Nooo" but here I am, fangirling over her the night before my most important exam lmao
:sadcat:
She is so strong, she could protect chu from all the evil in the world uwu
1591128949622.png

1591128979768.png

And I love her smile.
:sadcat:
Cara Dune The Mandalorian GIF - CaraDune TheMandalorian StarWars ...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not really my type, tho i liked her in the show n would love her to star in her own show, Cara Dune i mean.


But star wars always done dirty to strong antagonist who arent Darth Vader/emperor or Kylo Ren; Boba Fett, Maul n Phasma/Snoke-they really like killing off/getting rid of them without giving them more spotlight.(i dont mean in books or ancillary material, getting to hate tat all tat stuff not being in the movies, broadcast shows/maybe LOTR movies started trend of this kinda thing but at least they were in extended scenes. Star wars did dirty by forcing ppl to buy stuff to know more tat they dint include in the movies/shows , sigh).
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've always liked feminine women and I thought they were my type. But as always, there is someone to change that
:ilovebread:
Cara Dune is just so damn gorgeous and tbh, I love those arms oh god. She is so cool I can't even *sigh* and she also dislikes kids, which makes me like her even more. I've always been like "Masculine girls? Nooo" but here I am, fangirling over her the night before my most important exam lmao
:sadcat:
She is so strong, she could protect chu from all the evil in the world uwu
1591128949622.png

1591128979768.png

And I love her smile.
:sadcat:
Cara Dune The Mandalorian GIF - CaraDune TheMandalorian StarWars ...
Omg is that MMA fighter Gina Carano? I love her :sj_weary: She's done a few movies too, and is gorgeous af :sanapray:



:sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good taste in waifu’s
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread