- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
~Throw The Brick!~
So When me, my brother (JareBear), and my cousin (We call him GB), where at my Mimi and PawlPawl's House, we where like 5 or 6.
We where very, very, very bored, so we went outside to play tag. A couple hours later we found some bricks, and started playing with those, when suddenly JareBear picked one up and threw it to GB, who threw it to me. We had been throwing it for a while now, and that when GB said "Guys Look How high i can throw it!" He throw it and it went really high, he backed away and let it fall. "Wow! That's Awesome!!" I said in excitement while jumping up and down, "Do It Again!". "No i wanna do it!" Jarebear yelped and took the brick. He threw it really high but he didn't move, "I Can Catch it!! Watch!"......well he technically caught it.....with his head...Now he has a scar on his forehead.
But we don't talk about that..Hehe
I Luv Chu! Have a brick free day!!~
So When me, my brother (JareBear), and my cousin (We call him GB), where at my Mimi and PawlPawl's House, we where like 5 or 6.
We where very, very, very bored, so we went outside to play tag. A couple hours later we found some bricks, and started playing with those, when suddenly JareBear picked one up and threw it to GB, who threw it to me. We had been throwing it for a while now, and that when GB said "Guys Look How high i can throw it!" He throw it and it went really high, he backed away and let it fall. "Wow! That's Awesome!!" I said in excitement while jumping up and down, "Do It Again!". "No i wanna do it!" Jarebear yelped and took the brick. He threw it really high but he didn't move, "I Can Catch it!! Watch!"......well he technically caught it.....with his head...Now he has a scar on his forehead.
But we don't talk about that..Hehe
I Luv Chu! Have a brick free day!!~