Audio My Suno AI songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
I'll share my songs here that I made with Suno AI. I'm working on the first track, I hope it's done until tomorrow.

In case you are interested in making your own songs too (it's quite easy or a bit more difficult, depending on the work you want to put in): at the end there's no quarantee that you get the song you thought up - most of the time Suno AI does its own things and might annoy you often lol. Just think of Suno AI as an interesting and fun game with often impressing results. It's just the beginning of such AI technology, but I'm sure it will revolutionize the way we create art in the future.

Here's a good tutorial:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
I played around with Suno AI, but atm I'm unable to make good use of it.

- As a free user you have only five attempts (50 credits) per day to make a song. Every attempt gives you 2 variants. Theoretically you could continue a song on the the next day when you have 50 credits again. But I didn't find a well working option to tell Suno AI things like "We continue the song with the same voice, pre-chorus, chorus, and I'll add an intro now." You can add an intro before the already generated first verse, but Suno AI modifies the complete song part then. Keeping a song with the same style while adding new verses just seem to work on the day you started creating the song. So if you are really into Suno AI, get a Premium account because you have much more attempts to make a song then. There's also the beta version 3 of the AI while free users still have version 2.

- Sun AI has incredible potential, but there's no full documentation. Adding commands for the Suno AI is trial and error. Having said that, there are already a few known commands (watch the video below). But there's not nearly as much control over the songwriting as in real production and mixing software. If you could combine Suno AI with software like Cubase, it would be an amazing package! Let's see what the future brings...

In conclusion, Suno AI is more like a video game at the moment where you play around with an AI. The song parts are often absolutely professional, but they are just parts. In Suno AI's current development status there's no option to mix song parts or edit songs retrospectively in a satisfactory manner. The 'Remix' option doesn't help much in that regard too.

I'll keep an eye on Suno AI because I'm pretty sure it will revolutionize the music scene. But there is still a long way to go. I'll currently not use Suno AI - it does too many random things in its current status. It's quiet frustrating when you have song parts like the ones I have created - and you can't do anything useful with them on the next day.

Here's a video about the different commands you can use in Suno AI custom mode. It seems there are much more commands, so have fun trying things out!



Also read the video comments, there are more tips.
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
Here's a song I started to create, a Boygroup K-Pop song with a dark concept (being alone, having nightmares).

I used custom mode. The Korean lyrics were generated by Suno AI, while I wrote the English lyrics (have mercy on me lol). Just ignore the song decriptions, I've tried different words to find a specific style. It worked ok-ish.

Part 1: Well, it started promising.


Part 2: I still had hope after I managed to add an intro and Suno AI modified the rest just a bit.


Part 3: I have absolutely no clue why the AI did this in part 3: It modified the chorus completely (having said that, this would be a nice bridge or an outro) while ignoring the verse lol.


Here are other song parts I made. The same dark concept (nightmares) and partly the same lyrics.

Another try to add an intro. I told Suno AI it should maintain the style, theme and vibe of the song. And Suno AI chatted the information lol.


As usual, Suno AI had other plans. Problem is: If I'd continue this, Suno AI would have other plans again.


A promising start of a Girlgroup K-Pop song. It should be a Boygroup song, but who cares lol.


OMG I didn't have the confidence to continue this part lol. Nope Suno AI, you will not touch this now! We will finish the song when you are more advanced.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread