- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
ok not really theory more weird guesses
1. it will have 9 members
cause
txt 5
bts 7
next 9
big hit feels like trying prove themselves so 9 seems safe for the first "big" group
2. Name will start with a i or H
because
BTS
I.....
Glam
H...
I....
TXT
3. due to huenning kai
i think we will get another mixed idol from big hit
1. it will have 9 members
cause
txt 5
bts 7
next 9
big hit feels like trying prove themselves so 9 seems safe for the first "big" group
2. Name will start with a i or H
because
BTS
I.....
Glam
H...
I....
TXT
3. due to huenning kai
i think we will get another mixed idol from big hit