Appreciation My third album is available on streaming services (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,455
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,973
Gender
Male
It's absolutely professional how you spread the album. YouTube - Spotify - Apple Music.
As always, it's just my opinion as a simple Rock fan - I'm not Rick Beato. :pepesmug:
By the way, Rick might kill me for mentioning him in a thread about an Udio album! :rosesmug:

- Welcome to my world (Overture): A good 70s Rock instrumental. It could be a theme for a British Crime TV series.

- You Rock My World: You perfected Candice's British accent, that's for sure.

- Crystal Clear: I like the chorus! It's also interesting how you work with the two different vocalists. Instrumentally the whole album is top notch.

- Bad Decisions: It's ok. I don't like her voice in that song, but it's only my personal preference. But I like the instrumentation.

- Out Of The Box: I like the small disharmonies (1:29). The short delay at 2:49 is well done too. Try to surprise your listeners.

- Mirror, Mirror: Overall the song is good. But her voice at 2:30 is amazing!

whooo-form-of-therapy.gif


- Oh My! Cupid (Love Shot): My favorite song of the album because of its decent 70s Prog vibes.

- Rosebud Romance: An interlude that would work as a full song too.

- Earthbound Love: You already got me with the acoustic start. My 2nd favorite song of the album (or 3rd favorite song? I will listen to the album again).
- Willow's Frozen Tears: I didn't know it's currently that cold in Switzerland! :haylul:
Sorry for bad joking. It's a pretty good Symphonic Rock song.

- An Autumn's Serenade: ... Wow! That acoustic part would work as an intro/interlude on EVERY Melodic Metal album I could think of. What an end of an overall well done album!

You put much effort in creating the album, but where do you want to go from there? The way you put your songs together cleary shows that you have much more potential than using an AI only.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's absolutely professional how you spread the album. YouTube - Spotify - Apple Music.
As always, it's just my opinion as a simple Rock fan - I'm not Rick Beato. :pepesmug:
By the way, Rick might kill me for mentioning him in a thread about an Udio album! :rosesmug:

- Welcome to my world (Overture): A good 70s Rock instrumental. It could be a theme for a British Crime TV series.

- You Rock My World: You perfected Candice's British accent, that's for sure.

- Crystal Clear: I like the chorus! It's also interesting how you work with the two different vocalists. Instrumentally the whole album is top notch.

- Bad Decisions: It's ok. I don't like her voice in that song, but it's only my personal preference. But I like the instrumentation.

- Out Of The Box: I like the small disharmonies (1:29). The short delay at 2:49 is well done too. Try to surprise your listeners.

- Mirror, Mirror: Overall the song is good. But her voice at 2:30 is amazing!

whooo-form-of-therapy.gif


- Oh My! Cupid (Love Shot): My favorite song of the album because of its decent 70s Prog vibes.

- Rosebud Romance: An interlude that would work as a full song too.

- Earthbound Love: You already got me with the acoustic start. My 2nd favorite song of the album (or 3rd favorite song? I will listen to the album again).
- Willow's Frozen Tears: I didn't know it's currently that cold in Switzerland! :haylul:
Sorry for bad joking. It's a pretty good Symphonic Rock song.

- An Autumn's Serenade: ... Wow! That acoustic part would work as an intro/interlude on EVERY Melodic Metal album I could think of. What an end of an overall well done album!

You put much effort in creating the album, but where do you want to go from there? The way you put your songs together cleary shows that you have much more potential than using an AI only.
Wow that’s a detailed description :rosedance:
Bad Decisions was made with 1.0 so obviously it isn’t as good as the rest :joysip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,455
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,973
Gender
Male
Wow that’s a detailed description :rosedance:
I thought that you would be interested because you already asked me in the past what I liked about your songs. :sanapray:


Bad Decisions was made with 1.0 so obviously it isn’t as good as the rest :joysip:

It's not that bad. But we know that Udio's 1.0 vocals weren't that good.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I thought that you would be interested because you already asked me in the past what I liked about your songs. :sanapray:





It's not that bad. But we know that Udio's 1.0 vocals weren't that good.
I am so happy you liked it!
I love reading your thoughts :sanapray:

1.0 is still better than Suno :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,455
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,973
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread