- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Yes I know, you're all probably annoyed with all of these AOA threads circulating all over the place, and I am too. However, I wanted to say my piece and vent about it a bit. Usually I don't do things like this when a group gets into a huge controversy because something like this never happened with my faves, with the exception of Seungri and Hanbin. I usually just make a few comments about a group's controversy and go. But this is actually a lot different for me.
I've stanned AOA for 5 years. They got me to stay into kpop and I fell in love with the members and their music. I even stuck with them when they kept losing members. They've always been my ult GG. They're a group who I thought I'd stan until the very end, but now I feel like that's just all going to change. I would've never thought that Mina was bullied for over 10 years by Jimin. When I read about this the other night it just threw me off. I honestly couldn't believe it. One of the girls that I loved was torturing another member who I loved as well. All the way to the point where this member didn't want to be around anymore. What gets to me even more is that the other members didn't seem to do anything about it and neither did managers or other staff members. Why wasn't anything said? Why wasn't anything done?
And tbh, I don't know how to feel about the others right now... I'm not going to cancel or hate the other members right now. We still need to know their sides of the story, if they ever decide to reveal it. Mina is still following the other members on IG (if that matters) and she was always really close to Hyejeong. She even posted photos of them together a week ago. But I'm still left with so many questions about this....
It just pisses me off so much. All these years I thought the members were all close to each other when in reality, it was all a lie. Yes I know that groups aren't always bff's with each other and some member might not like each other. But when it gets to the point of bullying, it's even worse. And the fact that Jimin tried to emotionally manipulate Mina when she tried to "apologize" makes me even more angry. Mina will never get a genuine apology from her or FNC and she knows that.
However, I hope that one day Mina will be able to heal and let go of this one day. I hope that she'll be successful as an actress as well. Mina has always been hardworking so she deserves all the best. She needs all the love and support that she can get right now. I just really want her to get better for her own sake. So please give Mina support during this time 💙
I hope this thread didn't make me sound whiney or anything since it's about one of my faves. I just really wanted to vent about this. Do you guys have anymore thoughts on the matter?
I've stanned AOA for 5 years. They got me to stay into kpop and I fell in love with the members and their music. I even stuck with them when they kept losing members. They've always been my ult GG. They're a group who I thought I'd stan until the very end, but now I feel like that's just all going to change. I would've never thought that Mina was bullied for over 10 years by Jimin. When I read about this the other night it just threw me off. I honestly couldn't believe it. One of the girls that I loved was torturing another member who I loved as well. All the way to the point where this member didn't want to be around anymore. What gets to me even more is that the other members didn't seem to do anything about it and neither did managers or other staff members. Why wasn't anything said? Why wasn't anything done?
And tbh, I don't know how to feel about the others right now... I'm not going to cancel or hate the other members right now. We still need to know their sides of the story, if they ever decide to reveal it. Mina is still following the other members on IG (if that matters) and she was always really close to Hyejeong. She even posted photos of them together a week ago. But I'm still left with so many questions about this....
It just pisses me off so much. All these years I thought the members were all close to each other when in reality, it was all a lie. Yes I know that groups aren't always bff's with each other and some member might not like each other. But when it gets to the point of bullying, it's even worse. And the fact that Jimin tried to emotionally manipulate Mina when she tried to "apologize" makes me even more angry. Mina will never get a genuine apology from her or FNC and she knows that.
However, I hope that one day Mina will be able to heal and let go of this one day. I hope that she'll be successful as an actress as well. Mina has always been hardworking so she deserves all the best. She needs all the love and support that she can get right now. I just really want her to get better for her own sake. So please give Mina support during this time 💙
I hope this thread didn't make me sound whiney or anything since it's about one of my faves. I just really wanted to vent about this. Do you guys have anymore thoughts on the matter?