- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Soooooooooooo
I've heard about batter up getting a lot of criticism, but imo, it's honestly really catchy. I've never seen the mv or checked the translations so i don't know if either make sense but just from listening i think it's pretty good ๐
Stuck in the Middle has awesome vocals and i really enjoyed my listen ๐ it was a huge jump from batter up but i think the girls nailed both songs โ
I've heard about batter up getting a lot of criticism, but imo, it's honestly really catchy. I've never seen the mv or checked the translations so i don't know if either make sense but just from listening i think it's pretty good ๐
Stuck in the Middle has awesome vocals and i really enjoyed my listen ๐ it was a huge jump from batter up but i think the girls nailed both songs โ