Appreciation My top 10 alt-idol groups that I don't stan (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
PassCode, Kolokol, Neo Japonism and Zsasz are the groups that I have stanned and that I post of more or less often. However, aside from them, I also follow a long list of groups, both conventional and alternative. This list represent my present time 10 favourite alt-idol groups. The first one listed is my favourite. The rest are listed in no particular order. The common denominator among all 10 is that they sing heavy rock music. @J-Rock @Erigomlove

Underbeasty
This is possibly my next stanned group, although I still don't consider myself a stan since I still have to know each girl by name. I already have a bias, and a very close bias wrecker. Here are they as a 7-member group, likely the current lineup.


SHINGEKI
One of my favourites, but a group with so many exmembers that I don't dare stan to avoid disappointments. My favourite MV:


Zenbukiminoseida
A group I originally knew as a supercute yami-kawaii (sickly cute) girl group. This group has the charm of one of the members being the group's producer. They have gone from supercute to not cute, to back to cute, and so on. Here is one song:


WAGAMAMA RAKIA
A group I was interested on once; but they released a disappointing song in that process and I then turned my attention elsewhere. They have a rapper that's also a soloist. This is one of my favourites from their songs:


Quubi
The newest of all the groups listed here, I got across them since before their debut. Their first two songs were composed by my favourite producer Koji Hirachi. Here is the first MV:


Monoclone
My favourite co-ed, this is a visual kei idol rock group lined up by a boy and six girls. This is one of the latest uploaded performance videos:


Broken By The Scream
One of the most brutal of the idol rock groups, this one has two screamers, one of them does very low growls. I'm not that familiar with this one as with others; but I felt the list wouldn't be complete without them.


KAQRIYOTERROR
A group that fully honors the alt-idol term as a group with a large disregard for idol rules. This is one of the most .... errr, wild? MVs:


BLACKNAZARENE
A group I get very excited of anytime they release new music; but then I unfairly forget about. This song was particularly good.


NECRONOMIDOL
The darkest of all the alt-idol groups and one I stanned a while ago. I sadly had to unstan due to frequent and too drastic lineup changes. This is their latest MV.
 
Last edited:

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
wow this is a very well-made thread!! wonderful list
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and Michael

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I've checked the second two out, I have yet to listen to underbeasty, I'm definitely going to do it soon
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
wow this is a very well-made thread!! wonderful list
It took me a good time doing it as well.:lovelycooky:

I've checked the second two out, I have yet to listen to underbeasty, I'm definitely going to do it soon
Will you check all of them out? I think it's worth it.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread