My Top 10 Favorite B.A.P Songs (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s about time I did a B.A.P Top 10. They used to be my ULT group and even though they aren’t anymore they still have a very special place in my heart, stanning them led me to discovering more groups and learning more about KPOP, I probably wouldn’t be so into the genre if I hadn’t discovered them. They were an amazing group that had many times of struggle (thanks TS) and I’m hoping one day we will get another song from them as a group despite disbandment.
:sanapray:

Anyways, lets get to the list! :queen:

Honorable Mentions: Blind, All the Way Up & Warrior

10.
Annoying

This song feels like it was released just yesterday it has such a fresh and fun vibe to it I don’t think I’ll ever find it boring. It is a Jongup solo (w/ Zelo ft with his oh so great rapping!) but it doesn’t lack or feel empty without the majority of the rest of the members, Jongup really showed off his potential as a solo artist with this song.


9
Do What I Feel

I’m gonna be honest, when I first stanned them this was one of my least favorites from them :jisoosmh: Idk what was wrong with me then but I have now seen the light and I probably listen to this too much to be honest. It’s a summer bop that never seems to take a rest, it’s constantly getting you more and more excited as it progresses. For me personally Daehyun and Youngjae really suited and made this song as good as it is.

(enjoy this random gif of the adorable rap line :maheart:)

8
One-Shot

This used to be my favorite and has sloooowwly gone down for me, it’s not bad in any way. I honestly think I just sort of wore myself out of one-shot. This is probably the song that many think of when they think of B.A.P and for good reason, it shows off their strengths in this song.

B.A.P Images B.A.P - One Shot Wallpaper And Background Photos GIF ...


7
Skydive

I wasn’t into Kpop at the time of this songs release but if I was, nobody would have ever heard the last of me fangirling over this song and about Jongup’s look. (His tattoos and blue hair- :jenniesmug:). IDK how to explain why I like this song, it just gets me so excited and I’ve always dreamed that if I could ever see them live that they would perform this song. It would be so cool.

shyuzu Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com


6
Fly High

The only Japanese release on this list, again like Do What I Feel I wasn’t the biggest fan of this song for a long time. I like the song as a whole but I really feel like the chorus is what makes this song one of my favorites.

gif bap b.a.p zelo gif: bap •


5
1004 (Angel)

Look at me now. NOW. Come to me now. NOW…. Where to start honestly, my boy Daehyun’s voice, the rapping, it’s just all so good. I wish I could have been around to see them during their glory days.

Animated gif about kpop in Zelo by Nico on We Heart It


4.
Carnival

I love that B.A.P can do darker, serious concepts but also have these amazing fun, colorful and summery songs. If I had to pick a favorite album of theirs (not necessarily with my favorite songs but with songs I could listen to constantly on repeat it would be their mini album ‘Carnival’).
Animated gif about cute in BAP by Selen on We Heart It


3.
Wake Me Up

This was the second B.A.P song I ever heard and it came to me when I really needed it, many of their songs tackle things such as pressures of society, mental health, etc…. And this one seemed to be talking right to me, taking me by the hand and helping me with that next step I needed to take. It will always be one of my favorites from them.

B.A.P WAKE ME UP images/gifs ^-^ | K-Pop Amino


2.
Feel So Good

My go-to pick me up song! It never gets old. If you need a song to cheer you up here it is. Yeah, that’s all I have to say, it’s perfect, it makes me happy and that's enough for me lol.

BAP Feel GIF - BAP Feel So - Discover & Share GIFs


1.
Honeymoon

How can I explain my love for this song?! It’s one of my favorite KPOP songs, I listen to it pretty much everyday, it gets better and better with each listen, Yongguk’s rap over Jongup singing is just *chefs kiss*.

♡Introduction & Ice Breaker Challenge♡ | B.A.P Amino



And there's my top 10. I finally got my indecisive self to choose my favorite B.A.P songs :llama_laugh:

@Ahsoka @TwentyOneJunhui @mirella @Darth_Felflame @bulletproof @MinSquishy
​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
bap deserved so much better than ts entertainment, such an awful company. great list! i love honeymoon, but my personal favourite by them is 1004 which is one of my favourite k-pop songs of all time <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awesome list
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
That top 3 tho, hits all the right feels :sanapray: And yea One shot wore off on me too. It's still among the top but after so many listens it was bound to happen finally.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread