My top 10 February songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
10. Everglow-Dun Dun


My guilty pleasure. I don’t think that it’s that good compared to Bon Bon Chocolat but I can’t stop replaying it. It’s addictive.

9. Cignature- Nun Nu Nan Na



The song who really grew in me this month.

8. BTS-ON



What can I say ? They didn’t dissapoint me. :nekolove:

7. Elris-This is me



The best song in their new EP. :nekolove:


6. Kard- Red Moon



Flawless.

5. Crossroads-Gfriend



Such a beautiful song. :nekolove:
No one is doing it like Gfriend.


4. Cherry Bullet- Hands Up



A smart and interesting song.

3. Weki Meki-Dazzle Dazzle



They really stepped up their game to release something different and unique this month.


2. Dreamcatcher-Scream



It’s not what I was expected and wanted but now I really love it. :nekolove:


1. Moonbyul-Eclipse






I instantly fell in love with Eclipse. Moonbyul is my queen.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lemme look up and see lol.

1. Loona- So What.
Wasn't for everybody but I love it so much :sj_weary:

2. BTS- Black Swan

3. GFriend- Labyrinth.
Best song from their comeback for me.

4. IZ*ONE- Ayayaya
Basically the Bloom*Iz version of Highlight from Heart*Iz which I loved.

5. Everglow- No Lie
B-sides have been really strong this year, better than most titles.

6. IZ*ONE- Fiesta.
I think Bloom*Iz is my favorite album this year.

7. BTS- On.
Still prefer Kinetic Manifesto over MV :yolk:

8. Elris- This is me.
One of the catchiest choruses this year, should've been the actual title imo. Love it.

9. Dreamcatcher- Scream.
Love it, wish the chorus was stronger and used their incredible vocals tho.

10. Cignature- Nun nu nan na.
A real grower. Keeps getting better the more I listen to it, while stuff like Dun Dun and Bouncy kinda fell off.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lemme look up and see lol.

1. Loona- So What.
Wasn't for everybody but I love it so much :sj_weary:

2. BTS- Black Swan

3. GFriend- Labyrinth.
Best song from their comeback for me.

4. IZ*ONE- Ayayaya
Basically the Bloom*Iz version of Highlight from Heart*Iz which I loved.

5. Everglow- No Lie
B-sides have been really strong this year, better than most titles.

6. IZ*ONE- Fiesta.
I think Bloom*Iz is my favorite album this year.

7. BTS- On.
Still prefer Kinetic Manifesto over MV :yolk:

8. Elris- This is me.
One of the catchiest choruses this year, should've been the actual title imo. Love it.

9. Dreamcatcher- Scream.
Love it, wish the chorus was stronger and used their incredible vocals tho.

10. Cignature- Nun nu nan na.
A real grower. Keeps getting better the more I listen to it, while stuff like Dun Dun and Bouncy kinda fell off.

So much taste :nekolove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Hallybell

1. NEO JAPONISM - the force
2. 143~ - GRAB THE SKY
3. 22/7 - Muzui
4. Aya Uchida - Reverb
5. ASCA - Chain
6. Mashiro Ayano - Alive
7. Ange Rêve - Nakanaiyo
8. Ange Rêve - Sephiria
9. fuwafuwa - Princess Carnival
10. owaranaide,yoru - Nocturne : Halation
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Hallybell

1. NEO JAPONISM - the force
2. 143~ - GRAB THE SKY
3. 22/7 - Muzui
4. Aya Uchida - Reverb
5. ASCA - Chain
6. Mashiro Ayano - Alive
7. Ange Rêve - Nakanaiyo
8. Ange Rêve - Sephiria
9. fuwafuwa - Princess Carnival
10. owaranaide,yoru - Nocturne : Halation
I will give a try to your list tonight.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a nice list :maheart:
glad Hands Up is so high
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread