- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
This is MY top 10, so I'm gonna be 100% biased 
10. Blackpink at Coachella
I'm not gonna say much about this, but I woke up and everybody was freaking out about BP at Coachella...after checking it out I freaked out too. Imagine being in the crowd. 😩
9. La Rouge
Red Velvet's third big concert has blessed us with tons of iconic moments. From Irene's chair dance to Red Velvet in suits and ofc my favorite: Irene's best popping attempt. Everything was perfect and I still can't wait to see them...eventually...someday...hopefully...maybe? Come to Europe pls 😭
8. Lovelyz performing Cameo on Queendom
Cameo is by far my favorite performance in Queendom. It may be not as iconic as some other performances like AOA's Egotistic or Oh My Girl's destiny, but I love the musical concept so much that I've probably watched the performance a couple hundred times...
7. Red Velvet opening their own Instagram accounts
There is not much to say, other than.. FOLLOW THEM
I'm finally getting blessed with daily pics, I had to include this one.
6. Wet hair trend
How can wet hair look good? Doesn't it look kinda dumb? I asked that myself until I saw these pics:
5. Dreamcatcher Siyeon covering Exo's Overdose
Youtube decided to recommend it to me and I'm so glad that I clicked on it. I was instantly obsessed with her voice and listened to the cover all day long. After a day or so I found out that she's a member of Dreamcatcher!! I was so obsessed that I started to dig deeper into Dreamcatcher... well we know how kpop works and how fast you can fall into a fandom. Now they are my 2nd favorite kpop girlgroup, Siyeon is my bias and everything started with this cover.
4. Blonde Sowon
At the end of 2018, we got one of the greatest blonde hair of all time. For the first time in 2019, I saw heaven. It's gone now so it shall rest in peace...
RIP Blonde Sowon 2k19
3. Wendy's bobbed hair
This hairstyle is about equal to blonde Sowon. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Sowon's blonde hair
I still remember the day when these pictures of her new hair got posted around.
2. The Reve Festival
You didn't expect that HUH. Yeah I told you, this list is more biased than anything
The obsessed Reveluv is very satisfied with this year for RV.. I mean look at this list.
Three comebacks in less than seven months, can your faves do that too?
Thank you Red Velvet for the amazing year.
1. SIXNINE debut
You've never heard about the amazing group SIXNINE?
They are guys? And what? I'm still gonna put them as my #1 girlgroup moments, cause they deserve it.
All those achievements and the success damn.. 😩
I heard they are having a comeback soon, we should anticipate...

tags: @Tir @perhapz @Hayabusa @AnotherKpopTrash @Walnutt @Jichuus @raja @potato @mirella @bulletproof @Mangoey @Skinnny @Vikki @Reo
10. Blackpink at Coachella
I'm not gonna say much about this, but I woke up and everybody was freaking out about BP at Coachella...after checking it out I freaked out too. Imagine being in the crowd. 😩
9. La Rouge
Red Velvet's third big concert has blessed us with tons of iconic moments. From Irene's chair dance to Red Velvet in suits and ofc my favorite: Irene's best popping attempt. Everything was perfect and I still can't wait to see them...eventually...someday...hopefully...maybe? Come to Europe pls 😭
8. Lovelyz performing Cameo on Queendom
Cameo is by far my favorite performance in Queendom. It may be not as iconic as some other performances like AOA's Egotistic or Oh My Girl's destiny, but I love the musical concept so much that I've probably watched the performance a couple hundred times...
7. Red Velvet opening their own Instagram accounts
There is not much to say, other than.. FOLLOW THEM
I'm finally getting blessed with daily pics, I had to include this one.
6. Wet hair trend
How can wet hair look good? Doesn't it look kinda dumb? I asked that myself until I saw these pics:
5. Dreamcatcher Siyeon covering Exo's Overdose
Youtube decided to recommend it to me and I'm so glad that I clicked on it. I was instantly obsessed with her voice and listened to the cover all day long. After a day or so I found out that she's a member of Dreamcatcher!! I was so obsessed that I started to dig deeper into Dreamcatcher... well we know how kpop works and how fast you can fall into a fandom. Now they are my 2nd favorite kpop girlgroup, Siyeon is my bias and everything started with this cover.
4. Blonde Sowon
At the end of 2018, we got one of the greatest blonde hair of all time. For the first time in 2019, I saw heaven. It's gone now so it shall rest in peace...
RIP Blonde Sowon 2k19
3. Wendy's bobbed hair
This hairstyle is about equal to blonde Sowon. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Sowon's blonde hair
I still remember the day when these pictures of her new hair got posted around.
2. The Reve Festival
You didn't expect that HUH. Yeah I told you, this list is more biased than anything
The obsessed Reveluv is very satisfied with this year for RV.. I mean look at this list.
Three comebacks in less than seven months, can your faves do that too?
Thank you Red Velvet for the amazing year.
1. SIXNINE debut
You've never heard about the amazing group SIXNINE?
They are guys? And what? I'm still gonna put them as my #1 girlgroup moments, cause they deserve it.
All those achievements and the success damn.. 😩
I heard they are having a comeback soon, we should anticipate...
tags: @Tir @perhapz @Hayabusa @AnotherKpopTrash @Walnutt @Jichuus @raja @potato @mirella @bulletproof @Mangoey @Skinnny @Vikki @Reo
Attachments
-
186 KB Views: 66
Last edited: