My top 10 most listened to songs,,, (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
,,,for the past year. Like,,,damn I knew I have listened to Seventeen a lot (they are my ult after all), but not THIS much sksksks.

20756


Also, this is apparently how many songs and artists I've listened to in the past year,,,I must have no life, damnn

20757
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I lowkey cant wait till 2019 is over so Spotify can tell me which artists I listen to most. It’s probably not my bias group, since they’re missing a lot of snsd songs.
There are some other sites you can use to find the data from Spotify! Try www.skiley.net
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There are some other sites you can use to find the data from Spotify! Try www.skiley.net
oh i just checked and the rankings are not entirely inaccurate!~ my top 3 most listened to artists are CLC, Taeyeon, and Twice. My most listened to song is definitely a surprise though... It's Crayon Pop Bar Bar Bar. I do love that song though.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pretty cool though, you are consistent :D

I don't quite have anything to track what I listen. I mostly listen music via youtube these days so I'm kinda sad it doesn't track what you listen in anyway. Though in that case it would need to track videos you watch too and well it kinda does with history, but that might be bit same as having browser history not cleared xdd
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Teen Top deserves a trophy for making it.
I love Teen Top sm, ofc they made it :maheart:

Kinda surprised that was the song that made it though, I figured Ah-Ah would be in my top 10 instead of No More Perfume on You
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread