- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I wanted to rank another Kpop group songs.
So I listened to Sonamoo discography thrice this week before being sure to make this ranking and I am surprised but in a good way. Their discography is amazing, not one bad or boring song.
Here my ranking :
10. I Knew It ( Happy Box Pt.2)
This song reminds me of Deja Vu in a way. A rather chill but upbeat gem. The instrumental and production are outstanding.
9. I Like U Too Much ( I Like U Too Much EP)
A pure song as for the concept but also the melody and the vocals. Beautiful.
8. First Kiss ( OST)
A fairy tale song.
7. Orange Cappucino ( I Think I Love U)
The sunny and modern version of First Kiss sung by vocal queens.
6. Everlasting Love ( Deja Vu)
The Beautiful ballad of this top.
5. Do It Like Me ( I Think I Love U)
Catchy and great. An empowering song for girls and women all over the world.
4. Love Call ( Deja Vu)
It gives me the same vibe than Deja Vu. One of the best Kpop chorus that I have ever heard.
3. Round N Round ( Cushion)
The queen of b-sides. A retro gem.
2. Deja Vu ( Deja Vu)
Iconic and excellent.
1. Cushion ( Cushion)
The first song that I heard from Sonamoo even before Deja Vu if I remember correctly. I have no word to describe my love for this song.
Honorable mentions :
People’s little sister ( Deja Vu)
Just Go! ( Deja Vu)
Ok ( Cushion)
So I listened to Sonamoo discography thrice this week before being sure to make this ranking and I am surprised but in a good way. Their discography is amazing, not one bad or boring song.
Here my ranking :
10. I Knew It ( Happy Box Pt.2)
This song reminds me of Deja Vu in a way. A rather chill but upbeat gem. The instrumental and production are outstanding.
9. I Like U Too Much ( I Like U Too Much EP)
A pure song as for the concept but also the melody and the vocals. Beautiful.
8. First Kiss ( OST)
A fairy tale song.
7. Orange Cappucino ( I Think I Love U)
The sunny and modern version of First Kiss sung by vocal queens.
6. Everlasting Love ( Deja Vu)
The Beautiful ballad of this top.
5. Do It Like Me ( I Think I Love U)
Catchy and great. An empowering song for girls and women all over the world.
4. Love Call ( Deja Vu)
It gives me the same vibe than Deja Vu. One of the best Kpop chorus that I have ever heard.
3. Round N Round ( Cushion)
The queen of b-sides. A retro gem.
2. Deja Vu ( Deja Vu)
Iconic and excellent.
1. Cushion ( Cushion)
The first song that I heard from Sonamoo even before Deja Vu if I remember correctly. I have no word to describe my love for this song.
Honorable mentions :
People’s little sister ( Deja Vu)
Just Go! ( Deja Vu)
Ok ( Cushion)
Last edited: