My Top 10 songs by Younha (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
What are your top 10 songs by Younha? I know that Younha is not really that well known and has only just got much more known when she did the collab with RM, but I want to do more threads about her and maybe do a thread in the artist section too.

Anyway, my top 5 is (including Japanese releases also):

10. I believe


9. Pray


8. Snail Mail


7. Hero


6. Houki Boushi


5. Soratomo - Sora wo Miagete


4. Sukinanda


3. Winter flower (feat RM)


2. Girl


1. Run



What is your top 10 if you have one? If not, then listen to these songs anyway :sakUwu: :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread