- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I used to do a really complicated top 100 list when I was REALLY into Kpop. This year I was far more detached and focused on American music but I still listened to Kpop here and there and these are the title tracks that I was addicted to the most this year and still jam out to the most. This isn't based on listens like my normal ones because I didn't keep track this year but it is based on if I can listen to it now and still get the same excitement I did when it first came out.
So without further ado here is my top 10:
1. Answer by ATEEZ
2. LALALILALA by APRIL
3. COOL by Weki Meki
4. Pporappippam by SUNMI
5. Naughty by Irene & Seulgi
6. LA DI DA by EVERGLOW
7. Girls by NATURE
8. YESSIR by 3YE
9. NONSTOP by Oh My Girl
10. Dumhdurum by Apink
Some honorable mentions in no particular order:
Bouncy by Rocket Punch
MAGO by Gfriend
I Can't Stop Me by TWICE
Feel So Good (Secret Code) by Fromis_9
Punch by NCT127
Say My Name by ANS
Any Song by Zico
Ridin' NCT Dream
Oopsy by Weki Meki
HOLO by Lee Hi
If you want to comment on my taste, songs, give me recs based off of this list or ask a question based off of it-hit me with it! Also if you want a bside list or something else just ask below and I'll work on making it.
So without further ado here is my top 10:
1. Answer by ATEEZ
2. LALALILALA by APRIL
3. COOL by Weki Meki
4. Pporappippam by SUNMI
5. Naughty by Irene & Seulgi
6. LA DI DA by EVERGLOW
7. Girls by NATURE
8. YESSIR by 3YE
9. NONSTOP by Oh My Girl
10. Dumhdurum by Apink
Some honorable mentions in no particular order:
Bouncy by Rocket Punch
MAGO by Gfriend
I Can't Stop Me by TWICE
Feel So Good (Secret Code) by Fromis_9
Punch by NCT127
Say My Name by ANS
Any Song by Zico
Ridin' NCT Dream
Oopsy by Weki Meki
HOLO by Lee Hi
If you want to comment on my taste, songs, give me recs based off of this list or ask a question based off of it-hit me with it! Also if you want a bside list or something else just ask below and I'll work on making it.