- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
This list took me way too long to do but it’s finally done!
. . .
100. Feeling - Jeong Sewoon ft. Penomeco
99. Bad - VINNI
98. How to Love - Day6
97. 20cm - TXT
96. Wave - Ateez
95. Fantasy - Pink Fantasy
94. Second Life - Seventeen
93. Side Effects - Stray Kids
92. I Don't Need Your Love - NCT DREAM ft. HRVY
91. Lie Again - Seventeen
90. Red Thread - Oneus
89. Neverending Story - Stray Kids
88. Freesm - Hashtag
87. Mikrokosmos - BTS
86. To My World - Produce X 101
85. Blind For Love - AB6IX
84. Bloom - Astro
83. Lit - Oneus
82. Red - The Rose
81. Wonderland - Ateez
80. Chica - Chungha
79. Hit - Seventeen
78. Breathe - Aweek
77. Guerilla - Oh My Girl
76. Emergency - Day6
75. If We - Nu'est
74. I Am Not Alone - Sori ft. Folded Dragons
73. Umpah Umpah - Red Velvet
72. Hope - Youngjae
71. Ring On My Ears - Onewe
70. Stealer - Monsta X
69. Twilight - Oneus
68. Seattle Alone - BOL4
67. A Long Night - Hyuk
66. Bet Bet - Nu'est
65. Hala Hala - Ateez
64. Pretty Girl - Produce X 101
63. Roleplay - Astro
62. Promise - Ateez
61. Destiny - Mamamoo
60. Levanter - Stray Kids
59. Violeta - IZ*ONE
58. Beautiful - Target
57. Up - IZ*ONE
56. Hold On Me - Nam Woohyun ft. Junoflo
55. Bon Bon Chocolat - Everglow
54. Moonwalk - Astro
53. Wanna Go Back - Day6
52. Lucky - Seventeen
51. Breathe - AB6IX
50. Fear - Seventeen
49. Good to Me - Seventeen
48. 4X4ever - Mamamoo
47. Our Summer - TXT
46. All Night - Astro
45. Feel Special - Twice
44. Highway to Heaven - NCT 127
43. 1 In a Million - Astro
42. Boy With Luv - BTS
41. Crown - TXT
40. Adios - Everglow
39. Snapping - Chungha
38 - Dream For You - Produce X 101
37. I'm So Pretty - Nature
36. I Wanna Be - Key ft. Soyeon
35. Boyness - Produce X 101
34. Another Night - Youngjae
33. 365247 - Day6
32. Hip - Mamamoo
31. RPM - SF9
30. Wave - Limesoda
29. Bing Bing - Oneus
28. Boom - NCT DREAM
27. Hug - Seventeen
26. Best Part - Day6
25. Snap Shoot - Seventeen
24. Devil - CLC
23. Come See Me - AOA
22. Dumb - BVNDIT
21. Blue Flame - Astro
20. I'm Ok - iKON
19. Get Loud - Twice
18. Bad Habits - Shaun
17. See U Tomorrow - SF9
16. Someone's Someone - Monsta X
15. Chronosaurus - Stray Kids
14. Forever Love - Youngjae
13. Fancy - Twice
12. Bloom Bloom - The Boyz
11. Time of Our Life - Day6
10. Run Away - TXT
When I first heard this song I knew it was going to be high on this list, the chorus brought me back to the kind of music I used to listen to all the time with my friends when I was younger. I think the song is unique, I love the references and the magical sounds throughout the song, combine that with the guitar in the chorus I think it creates a fresh song that quickly became my favorite from TXT and has made me even more excited for what they’ll release next.
9. Utopia - Ateez
Where do I begin with this song? It takes me on a journey every time I listen to it, it’s exciting and the lyrics are encouraging. I consider Jongho as one of the best rookie vocalists, his voice is so powerful and this is another one of their songs where he gets to show it off. Ateez did so well last year and I think they’ll do even greater in 2020.
8. Bass - Nu’est
This is the song I’ve been recommending to anyone who says they need more b-sides, Bass is the b-side of the year
7. Me - CLC
I actually wasn’t sure how I felt about the beat drop when I first heard this song but it quickly grew on me and now it’s my favorite part of the entire song. I really have nothing else to say other than it’s amazing and I can’t wait to see what CLC do later this year.
6. Suffering For Love - EDEN
I’m so happy that I discovered Eden this year
5. Missing - TRCNG
Ah yes it wouldn’t be a real top 10 if I didn’t have at least one song on here that makes me cry because it hits me in the feels so hard. It’s a beautiful song with equally beautiful lyrics.
4. So Am I - Ava Max ft. NCT 127
I don’t know if this counts since the majority is English but… I’m counting it still because it deserves to be mentioned. To say that I like this song is an understatement, I listen to it way too much and try my hardest to hit those beautiful high notes (and sound like a suffocating chicken in the process).
3. Valkyrie - Oneus
Yeah there was no way this wasn’t going to be high on this list, a masterpiece, outstanding, best debut last year and one of the best rookie groups in my opinion. I understand why some people may not like it because the song switches up so much but I personally enjoy it.
2. Miroh - Stray Kids
My boys killed it this year with this bop and so many other bops after it. I get way too hyped up when this song plays, you don’t want to be around me when it comes on
1. Heartbeat - BTS
I’m a little embarrassed of how much I’ve cried over this song it just makes me so emotional and so thankful to BTS even more. I can’t say anything else other than that I love this song.
And that's my top 100 of 2019.