My top 100 songs of the year-August (yes I know its halfway through September) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As always my ranking is fashionably late because why wouldn't it be. :wimwim:
August was boring, thats the best I can say. Nothing really got released that I cared for. Most of the new songs on my list are actually songs that were released before so rip. Hopefully September will be better, although I have to say so far I'm not expecting a lot either.
Also a disclaimer, I made this toward the beginning and only included August releases, I'm just a flop at posting things.

Female: 29%
Male: 68%
Coed: 3%

BGs: 52%
GGs: 24%
Coed Groups: 2%
Soloists: 22%

New: 13%
Rose: 38%
Fell: 49%

Highest Boy Group by Placement: Oneus (#2)
Highest Girl Group by Placement: Itzy (#4)
Highest Soloist by Placement: Taeyeon (#1)
Most Ranked Boy Group: Oneus (7 songs)
Most Ranked Girl Group: Dreamcatcher, CLC, and Itzy (3 songs)
Most Ranked Soloist: Yongguk (4 songs)


💘 = Top BG/GG/Soloist song
🖤 =Past Top BG/GG/Soloist

Green=Up
Red=Down
italics = new

  1. Voice-Taeyeon 💘 ​
  2. White Night-Oneus ⬆ 5 💘 ​
  3. Hope-Youngjae ⬆ 19​
  4. Want It-ITZY ⬇ 2 💘 🖤 ​
  5. Miroh-Stray Kids ⬇ 4 🖤 ​
  6. Rainfall-Chen ⬆ 43​
  7. Undercover-ACE ⬇ 3 🖤 ​
  8. Absolute-AB6IX ⬆ 2​
  9. Side Effects-Stray Kids ⬇ 6​
  10. Freesm-Hashtag ⬇ 1​
  11. So Am I-Ava Max ⬇ 5​
  12. Bet Bet-Nu'est ⬇ 7​
  13. Flowerwork-Nflying ⬆ 40​
  14. Me-CLC ⬇ 6​
  15. Lupin-N.Flying​
  16. Room Shaker-Ailee ⬆ 10​
  17. Tika-Taka-Weki Meki ​
  18. Adios-Everglow ​
  19. Fine-Nu'est ⬆ 31​
  20. Walking-Vixx ⬆ 3​
  21. Hero-Bursters ⬆ 48​
  22. For Me-Day6 ⬆ 31​
  23. Love Tonight-Hong Jinyoung ⬇ 10 🖤 ​
  24. Rodeo-Monsta X ⬇ 9​
  25. I'm Sorry-VAV ⬆ 21​
  26. Eden-IZ ⬇ 7​
  27. Take Off-WayV ⬆ 45​
  28. Run Away-Teen Top​
  29. I Wanna Be-Key ⬆ 6​
  30. Icy-ITZY ⬆ 1​
  31. Shadow-Taemin ⬇ 16 🖤 ​
  32. Heartbeat-SF9 ⬆ 57 🖤 ​
  33. Let Me Love You-WayV ⬆ 10​
  34. No-CLC ⬆ 6​
  35. Thrilla Killa-VAV ⬆ 38​
  36. Play It Cool-Monsta X ⬆ 1​
  37. I'm On Fire-Jiwoon ⬆ 10​
  38. Piri-Dreamcatcher ⬆ 7​
  39. Our Galaxy-Zstars ⬇ 28​
  40. Now-Oneus ⬆ 8​
  41. RPM-SF9 ⬆ 16​
  42. Leave It-Nflying ⬇ 19​
  43. Bing Bing-Oneus ⬇ 23​
  44. Missing-TRCNG ​
  45. Valkirye-Oneus ⬇ 10​
  46. Don't Need Your Love-NCT Dream ⬆ 14​
  47. Over The Sky-Dreamcatcher ⬆ 11​
  48. Want-Taemin ⬇ 19 🖤 ​
  49. Hakuna Matata-Dreamnote ⬇ 35​
  50. TMI-Hot Place ⬇ 6​
  51. Utopia-Ateez ⬆ 1​
  52. Another Night-Youngjae ⬇ 35​
  53. Beautiful-Target ⬆ 44​
  54. Dalla Dalla-ITZY ⬆ 11​
  55. Who Do You Love-Monsta X, French Montana ⬇ 30​
  56. Bomb Bomb-Kard ⬇ 44​
  57. Breathe-AB6IX ⬇ 25​
  58. X-Phenomenon-Monsta X ⬇ 28​
  59. Faith-Madkid ⬆ 20​
  60. Really Like You-Izone ⬇ 32​
  61. Universe-Minhyun ⬆ 2​
  62. And There Was No One Left-Dreamcatcher ⬇ 42 🖤 ​
  63. Chronasourus-Stray Kids ⬇ 22​
  64. Twilight-Oneus ⬇ 28​
  65. Danger-D&E ⬆ 1​
  66. Binu-Bibi ​
  67. Twit-Hwasa ⬇ 25​
  68. What You Waiting For-Zgirls ⬇ 34​
  69. Questions-Zelo ​
  70. Loca-Favorite ⬆ 14​
  71. Give Me Dat-Monsta X ⬇ 13​
  72. Winter Winter-Nflying ⬆ 21​
  73. Time-Oneus ​
  74. Best Part-Day6 ⬇ 35​
  75. Play Hard-SF9 ⬇ 7​
  76. Stuck in my Head-Twice ⬇ 25​
  77. Shining Stars-AB6IX ⬇ 39​
  78. Bienvenido-Dreamnote ⬇ 11​
  79. Holiday-Yongguk ⬆ 13​
  80. Streets of Gold-Zgirls ​
  81. Kill This Love-Blackpink ⬇ 10​
  82. Different-Nu'est ⬇ 5​
  83. I'm So Hot-Momoland ⬇ 7​
  84. Baby You're Mine-Highschool ⬆ 16​
  85. Starry Sky-Astro ⬇ 15​
  86. If You Heard-ACE ⬇ 58​
  87. 1 in a Million-Astro ​
  88. Light Us-Oneus ​
  89. See You Later-Yongguk ⬆ 7​
  90. Bass-Nu'est ⬆ 11​
  91. Friend Zone-AB6IX ⬆ 3​
  92. Distance-Zelo ⬇ 11​
  93. Gravity-Youngjae ​
  94. Talk About Love-Nu'est ⬇ 4​
  95. Hikikomori-Yongguk ⬇ 21​
  96. I Need To Talk-Yongguk ⬇ 16​
  97. Domino-1the9 ⬇ 36​
  98. Rooftop-Nflying ⬇ 36​
  99. Like It-CLC ⬇ 40​
  100. Flash, Party-Zelo ⬇ 15​
What are all your guys' favorite songs? Did you think August flopped as badly as i thought? Ay songs or albums you particulary liked?

Stan Oneus :sanapray:

Here's my July one, if anyone wants to check it out.


 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm jealous for long and detailed list, i stan :maheart:

I haven't really paid attention to months so I don't rly know what come out this month. Maybe i should start watching music shows again to figure out whats currently going on xd

But i guess The Rose's RED was released on August and that's a bop.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Still seems ok to me :sanapray: Flash!Party might as well be on 100 for me too, that Youngjae love tho, haven't even listened to it :lazypotato:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread