My Top 100 songs of the year (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was in theory supposed to be done every month, but that didnt really work out. I made one for the end at least? :yolk:
Most of these are pretty similar to what I liked before, I think the summer had the best comebacks, though the whole year was pretty okay. N. Flying really had an amazing year, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on them. I'll also be looking forwards to Brand New Music and Oneus' debuts, their subunits and predebut songs were pretty strong.

I'm sure the next year will be significantly different, many of the groups in my top are enlisting or disbanding, which means more of the newer groups will have an easier time reaching the top, especially given how many Shinee songs were on my list (I was totally not biased :joysip:)
  1. Our Page-Shinee
  2. Dystoia-Cross Gene
  3. Hold the Moon-FTIsland
  4. Up All Night-N.Flying
  5. Shoot Me-Day6
  6. Black Heart-UNB
  7. Midnight Road-SF9
  8. What-Dreamcatcher
  9. From Now On-Shinee
  10. Fallin-Monsta X
  11. Shes in the Rain-The Rose
  12. Travel-BOL4
  13. Eclipse-Taemin
  14. Hot Potato-N.Flying
  15. Oh My-Monsta X
  16. Pirate King-Ateez
  17. Only One You Need-Jonghyun
  18. Now or Never-SF9
  19. Baby Don’t Stop-NCT U
  20. Shes Gone-Ilhoon
  21. Livin It Up-Monsta X
  22. Seoul Night-Teen Top
  23. Turn it Up-Rainz
  24. Black Dress-CLC
  25. Awaken-Stray Kids
  26. Dreaming-NCT 127
  27. My Memory-leeSa
  28. Fade Out-FTIsland
  29. Voices-Stray Kids
  30. How R U Today-N.Flying
  31. Shoot Out (English Version)-Monsta X
  32. Annoying-Jongup
  33. Regular-NCT 127
  34. Déjà vu-Nuest
  35. Wolf Baby-TRCNG
  36. I Feel So Lucky-Ace
  37. Good Evening-Shinee
  38. Destroyer-Monsta X
  39. This Life-Key
  40. Go-NCT Dream
  41. Last Song-Oneus,Onewe
  42. Chemicals-Key
  43. Spotlight-Monsta X
  44. Forever Yours-Key
  45. Touch-NCT 127
  46. Gold-Wanna One
  47. She Bad-Myteen
  48. All Day All Night-Shinee
  49. Take the Dive-Jonghyun
  50. Cookies-Hongki
  51. Sunny Side-Shinee
  52. Pathfinders-Hongki
  53. Always You-Astro
  54. Sightseeing-Jonghyun
  55. Genie-Golden Child
  56. Diamond Girl-MxM
  57. One of these Nights-Key
  58. Searchlight-Seven O'Clock
  59. Still Love You-Hongki and Hwesung
  60. I Want You-Shinee
  61. Oh My!-Seventeen
  62. Gorgeous-Vav
  63. Paradise-TST
  64. Take Me Higher-Ace
  65. Love Shot-Exo
  66. Talking to-Day6
  67. Crazy-Teen Top
  68. Utopia-TRCNG
  69. Electric-Shinee
  70. I Love You-Exid
  71. Before our Spring-Jonghyun
  72. District 9-Stray Kids
  73. Chain-NCT 127
  74. Not That Type-Gugudan
  75. Where are U From-Seungri
  76. Killin Me-Monsta X
  77. Holiday-Seventeen
  78. Youre My-Boys Republic
  79. Warning!-Day6
  80. Crush-Weki Meki
  81. Who Waits For Love-Shinee
  82. Checkmate-MxM
  83. You and I-Shinee
  84. Lock You Down-Shinee
  85. Shinin'-Jonghyun
  86. Myself-Monsta X
  87. Awake-Target
  88. Just for a Day-Jonghyun
  89. Navy and Shining Gold-Vixx
  90. Lil Touch-Oh!GG
  91. Countless-Shinee
  92. Fly-Cross Gene
  93. Upside Down-Bigflo
  94. Jump-Shinee
  95. I Will Fight-Key
  96. You and I-Dreamcatcher
  97. Complete-ONF
  98. Eternal-Bursters
  99. Airplane Mode-Noir
  100. Knock Knock-MxM
Highest boy group song: Our Page-Shinee (1)
Highest girl group song: What-Dreamcatcher (8)
Boy group with most songs: Shinee (12 songs)
Girl group with most songs: Dreamcatcher (2 songs)
Highest B side: Dystopia-Cross Gene (2)
Highest solo song: Eclipse-Taemin (13)
Soloist with most songs: Jonghyun (6 songs)
What were your favorite songs of the year, and what are some things you would like to see next year? :pepecheer:
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a well deserved number 1

idk which song would be my favorite of the year. This year was way better than last year in my opinion so it is really hard to choose just 1 song for me.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof I'll just list some in no particular order:
Love scenario -ikon
Bbi- iu
Hi high- loona
Favorite- loona
Love4eva- loona yyxy
Our page- SHINee
Love shot- exo
Oasis- exo
Stylish- loona
Heat- loona
Tempo- exo
Shine- pentagon
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof I'll just list some in no particular order:
Love scenario -ikon
Bbi- iu
Hi high- loona
Favorite- loona
Love4eva- loona yyxy
Our page- SHINee
Love shot- exo
Oasis- exo
Stylish- loona
Heat- loona
Tempo- exo
Shine- pentagon
Yessss Our Page, taste :pepeheart:
And Hi High is a total bop too
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Skinnny

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T LIKE MIDNIGHT ROAD?????????????????
I actually had no idea you liked Fallin so much lmao (imma just comment every song pick i see)
Nice to see our page as first even tho it's not mine but the song is just ah... feels...
Omg it's the Enlgish Version of Shoot Out... i srsly do not understand how tf that happened :chickill:
AHAHAHHAHAHA just btw you wrote I'm so Lucy - A.C.E i died :llama_laugh:
It's interesting seeing some of the older songs on your lists i got like 1 maybe... still on my list from like January (nvm i have Block B and Infinite both in the top 10 lmao)

i'm hoping for more from some groups next year
Astro continuing with these non-cute concepts
More chaotic Monsta X
N.Flying staying closer to How R U Today then to Hot Potato
SF9 i really dk what to expect they usually have great Titles whatever they do so :llama_BLEED:
Ateez will hopefully continue with great releases
Dreamcatcher will HOPEFULLY NOT DO SMN STUPID AND STOP BEING ROCK ORIENTED!
UNB will have 1 song and it might be a sexy concept... cause they already did ballads so we can hope, you might like that.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T LIKE MIDNIGHT ROAD?????????????????
I actually had no idea you liked Fallin so much lmao (imma just comment every song pick i see)
Nice to see our page as first even tho it's not mine but the song is just ah... feels...
Omg it's the Enlgish Version of Shoot Out... i srsly do not understand how tf that happened :chickill:
AHAHAHHAHAHA just btw you wrote I'm so Lucy - A.C.E i died :llama_laugh:
It's interesting seeing some of the older songs on your lists i got like 1 maybe... still on my list from like January (nvm i have Block B and Infinite both in the top 10 lmao)

i'm hoping for more from some groups next year
Astro continuing with these non-cute concepts
More chaotic Monsta X
N.Flying staying closer to How R U Today then to Hot Potato
SF9 i really dk what to expect they usually have great Titles whatever they do so :llama_BLEED:
Ateez will hopefully continue with great releases
Dreamcatcher will HOPEFULLY NOT DO SMN STUPID AND STOP BEING ROCK ORIENTED!
UNB will have 1 song and it might be a sexy concept... cause they already did ballads so we can hope, you might like that.
Smh no I disliked their last album, Mudnight Road is the first song I got obsessed with this year :chickill:
And yes I still can't stand the Korean version of Shoot Out, I only like the English version lol.
Shush be glad I only made one typo there were a lot more before I edited it :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread