My Top 12 kpop artists (+their song) according to Spotify (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck



I was shocked to know how many times I listen to bite me… it’s the only enhypen song I know

PEEK A BOO STILL GOING STRONG :scree:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
of all time?
those are my top12 songs:

1. key - hate that
2. shinee - sweet misery
3. key - killer
4. key - another life
5. from20 - bad revenge
6. advanced - silver lining
7. shinee - the feeling
8. minho - heartbreak
9. onew - cough
10. mirani - asphalt
11. shinee - juice
12. riize - get a guitar


top12 artists:
1. shinee
2. key
3. woodz
4. onew
5. dept
6. nct127
7. txt
8. drp ian
9. eric nam
10. taeyeon
11. dreamcatcher
12. aespa
 
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
of all time?
those are my top12 songs:

1. key - hate that
2. shinee - sweet misery
3. key - killer
4. key - another life
5. from20 - bad revenge
6. advanced - silver lining
7. shinee - the feeling
8. minho - heartbreak
9. onew - cough
10. mirani - asphalt
11. shinee - juice
12. riize - get a guitar


top12 artists:
1. shinee
2. key
3. woodz
4. onew
5. dept
6. nct127
7. txt
8. drp ian
9. eric nam
10. taeyeon
11. dreamcatcher
12. aespa
No just the top artist I listen to in 2023 +their most listen to song by me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread