My top 15 artists of the first half of 2023 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Monsta X and Stray Kids
Understandable, I don’t talk about either much. But Monsta X was in my top 5 groups for years probably, and I got really into one of their songs this year (Underwater). Stray Kids I’ve had a soft spot for since the start (I even watched their show) and a lot of their music is my type of music. But the biggest contributor to this years scrobbles is The Sound, which I really like :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Understandable, I don’t talk about either much. But Monsta X was in my top 5 groups for years probably, and I got really into one of their songs this year (Underwater). Stray Kids I’ve had a soft spot for since the start (I even watched their show) and a lot of their music is my type of music. But the biggest contributor to this years scrobbles is The Sound, which I really like :sanapray:
Me who still need to listen to The Sound 🤡🤡🤡
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread