Appreciation My Top 20 Female Idols ♡ (at the moment) (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
All from my stan list; I had to include Soojin because if I didn’t there wouldn’t have been enough idols to make it to 20 :irenecrazy: FYI this was fun to make but very hard :nekosweat:I love every girl here, but some I bias more over others, which just comes natural to me.
  1. OT6 Everglow
  2. JinSoul (Loona)
  3. Heejin (Loona)
  4. Jiwoo (NMIXX)
  5. Yuqi (GIDLE)
  6. Olivia Hye (Loona)
  7. GoWon (Loona)
  8. Yeojin (Loona)
  9. Haseul (Loona)
  10. Soyeon (GIDLE)
  11. Kim Lip (Loona)
  12. Shuhua (GIDLE)
  13. Choerry (Loona)
  14. Miyeon (GIDLE)
  15. Yves (Loona)
  16. Vivi (Loona)
  17. Soojin (GIDLE)
  18. Minnie (GIDLE
  19. Chuu (Loona)
  20. Hyunjin (Loona) ♡♡♡
    I’m sorry so Hyunjin I love you gal but someone had to be last :jenniecry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread