Appreciation My Top 25 Favorite Ateez Songs (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
INTRODUCING ME ☺️ | ATEEZ 에이티즈 AMINO Amino


It is finally time to share my favorite Ateez songs! :ankha: It was very, very difficult because I change my mind quite often, at one point I was considering to just rank all of of Ateez's songs but that would have made it even harder so I went with the top 25 songs.

25. To the Beat
24. Better
23. Desire
22. Dazzling Light
21. Wave
20.Celebrate
19. Fireworks
18. Sunrise
17. Promise
16. Star 1117
15. Win
14. Good Lil’ Boy
13. Horizon
12. Inception

11. Still Here

10. Say My Name
gif ateez mv – Recherche Google | Korean idol, Cute anime guys, Say my name

I actually didn’t like this song when I first heard it but it quickly grew on me and is now one that I listen to quite often. The pre chorus is very epic and a great build up to the chorus, I also really love Hongjoong’s parts.

9. Mist
dear you, — ateez — aurora mv

My heart can’t handle the vocals, the feels and everything else about this song. I love when they show off their voices more.

8. Thanxx
Thanxx!!!! 🖤💜💙💚💗💜❤️ | ATEEZ 에이티즈 AMINO Amino

A full on BOP!!


7. Pirate King
Fave song from ATEEZ? | Page 2 | KProfiles Forum - KPop Forums

Honestly the perfect debut song for them, it’s epic and immediately shows you what to expect from Ateez. It’s like an epic opening for them.

6. Thank U
my eight lovely angels shared by britney on We Heart It

Upbeat songs with meaningful lyrics hit me in the feels so hard. The chorus gets stuck in your head and just makes you belt it out in broken Korean. This always manages to put a smile on my face.


5. Hala Hala
Analysis: Ateez's Choreography // Ateez 101 | ATEEZ 에이티즈 AMINO Amino

Not everyone’s cup of tea, I get that but this has remained a favorite of mine ever since I first heard it. Jongho shows off his powerful vocals and the chorus gives it this entire different vibe from the rest of the song. It’s so good!


4. Take me Home
✧・゚: *✧*:・゚✧ — ateez ⇾ mtl to date someone shorter [~5′3]

One of the best songs of this year! I don’t even know how to explain my love for it, it was an instant hit within just the first few seconds.


3. Wonderland
Animated gif about gif in ATEEZ♕♥️♥️♥️ by ♛ARMYgirl♛

I think this is a lot of people’s favorite of theirs and also a song that probably best shows Ateez’s identity. There isn’t a boring part, the second it starts it immediately sucks me in and has my attention until the very last beat.


2. Utopia
Utopia Japanese mv. | ATEEZ 에이티즈 AMINO Amino

You don’t want to be around me when this song plays, I try my best to hit the really high part in the chorus every time. Your precious ears will bleed because of me.



Answer
1620191128560.gif

Yeah no surprise here :lisalaugh: I honestly think this song is perfect in every way, I never get tired of listening to it. My favorite Kpop song ever.

:nekolove:

@Atiny ​
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread