Appreciation My top 30 Mamamoo songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So I made a top 30 Mamamoo songs because they have so many amazing songs that I love. They truly have my favorite girl group discography with Red Velvet. Let’s go. My favorite mini album is Red Moon ( 2018) and my favorite albums are Melting ( 2016) and Reality in Black ( 2019).

30. Angel ( Memory) : a sweet sub-unit song with Wheein and Solar amazing vocals.

29. My Heart ( Hello) : a sultry R’n’B song which is a solo song from Hwasa with an amazing rap part

28. No more drama ( BLUE;S) : the song which represents fall the best with Wind Flower in this mini album.

27. Selfish feat Seulgi ( Red Moon) : When Moonbyul one of my ultis meets Seulgi another one of my ultis. A great song, sweet and joyful which invites women to be themselves and make theirs own choices in particular when they are with someone.

26. Mourning ( BLUE;S) : the typical Mamamoo ballad with an upbeat instrumental and great/emotional vocals.

25. No No No ( Pink Funky) : A jazzy/ retro song which reminds me of cabaret shows. Hwasa voice is particularly memorable here.

24. Da Ra Da ( Purple) : A solo song from my bias, the wonderful Wheein. The instrumental and the structure of the song are unique. I love it.

23. Rude Boy ( Yellow Flower) : The perfect girl crush bop. So underrated. Solar is falling in love with a womanizer and the others members are trying to warn her against him.

22. Yes I am ( Purple) : A fun and underrated title track

21. Aze gag ( Purple): Another underrated title track. Fun and original with the same vibe as Yes I am. It’s just a bit better.

20. Moderato feat Hash Swan (Memory) : A perfect sense of tempo. One of the most original Kpop song that I have ever heard.

19. 1 cm or Taller than you ( Melting) : A hit or a miss for most people. Mamamoo are truly artists not just idols. They wrote a song about their height to diss each other in a funny way and this song became a single. Their most original/unique song for me

18. Ten Nights ( Reality in Black) : A powerful ballad

17. Hello Mama ( Reality in Black) : An emotional song about the love between a child and a deceased mother.

16. Star Wind Sun Flower ( Yellow Flower) : An important and symbolic song for Mamamoo. It’s literally an intro for their four seasons project. Hwasa is the flower, Moonbyul the sun, Solar the wind and Wheein the star.

15. Um Ah Oh Yeah ! ( Pink Funky) : One of theirs first title tracks. It’s joyful and their only cute song. Iconic.

14. New York ( Memory) : One of theirs most well-known b-side. It’s basically about the American Dream and all the fantasies about New York. Wheein is trying to scam a guy and make him believe that she lives in New York with the help of her friends.

13. Mr Ambiguous ( Hello) : You want an iconic and exceptional debut song ? Just listen to Mr Ambiguous. A masterpiece with a strong jazz/ retro vibe

12. Hip ( Reality in Black) : Their last title track and a different song than usual. It’s perfect to dance but still very meaningful.

11. Paint me ( Yellow Flower) : One of my favorite ballads from them. A song dear to my heart.

The top 10 :

10. Sky Sky ! ( Red Moon) : Another different song than their usual musical signature. It could be a Jpop/fairy tale song.










9. Bad Bye ( White Wind) : A striking break-up song. Dark and sad. Hwasa and Wheein harmonizations are just so good and I love main rapper/singer Moonbyul who kills it.











8. Destiny ( Reality in Black) : THE Queendom single. Already iconic. Solar vocals hit me hard. It’s a mash-up of different genres like country or trap. I love the message : two people who begin another love story after their break-up and deal with the situation like alduts. Inspiring.










7. 4x4ever ( Reality in Black) : I am in awe with their vocal performances here : the « We are young » high note is really something. And believe in yourself because it’s the message of the song.











6. Piano man ( Piano man EP) : Mamamoo ultimate jazz song. Legendary.










5. You are the best ( Melting) : The first song that I heard from Mamamoo and I fell in love right from the start. Their colorful and original universe blew me away.










4. Egotistic ( Red Moon) : The song which made me a stan when I was just a casual fan before. An amazing latine vibe/tropical vibe song though sometimes it’s not my taste.










3. Starry Night ( Yellow Flower) : An aesthetical and musical pleasure. A masterpiece.











2. Decalcomanie ( Memory) : Mamamoo elegant sexy era. A blessing for the ears and a powerful song.













1. Sleep in the car ( Red Moon) : They snap hard here and Moonbyul aggressive rap is surprising coming from her but so wonderful. When Mamamoo come with another dissing song because they hate sleeping in the car when they have long schedules because it ruins their skin.








Feel free to share yours favorite Mamamoo songs.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much taste omg
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Egotistic made me stan too :sj_weary: I can't even say how much I agree with the list, tho I do like a lot of the same songs, just because I find it hard to rank their songs idk why and I've also yet to go through all of their older songs.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Egotistic made me stan too :sj_weary: I can't even say how much I agree with the list, tho I do like a lot of the same songs, just because I find it hard to rank their songs idk why and I've also yet to go through all of their older songs.
You won’t regret it. They have unique gems in theirs old songs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread