My top 5 K-pop groups have been rearranged... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idle really has climbed it‘s way for you
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Idle really has climbed it‘s way for you
Yes, can you remember when I didn't even like them? Then Señorita was the start of me getting into them and I started to get into the other songs which I originally didn't like either lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, can you remember when I didn't even like them? Then Señorita was the start of me getting into them and I started to get into the other songs which I originally didn't like either lol
yeah I remember that. You really came a long way with them
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
yeah I remember that. You really came a long way with them
Yeah, I'm trying to do the same with Loona, although with Loona, it's much more forced as I want to get into them, but with (G)I-dle, I didn't actually want to get into them but it just happened.
I have hope for Loona though. It's taking its time but I think eventually I'll be able to get into them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I'm trying to do the same with Loona, although with Loona, it's much more forced as I want to get into them, but with (G)I-dle, I didn't actually want to get into them but it just happened.
I have hope for Loona though. It's taking its time but I think eventually I'll be able to get into them.
Maybe the comeback will be up your ally. it‘s seems so promising so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, we'll see! If I do manage to like or love it, there is a possibility that I may grow to love their other songs like I did with (G)I-dle.
that is true
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread