Appreciation My Top 50 GG songs (30-16) (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Con..
(Please like if you wanna be tagged in the TOP 15 :sanapray: )
30
TT - Twice


29
All Mine - F(X)


28
Whoo - Rainbow


27
The Boys - SNSD


26
I Like That - Sistar


25
Good Bye Baby - MISSA


24
Darling - Girl’s Day


23
Excuse Me - BESTie


22
Red Flavor - RV


21
Likey - Twice


20
Peek-a-Boo - RV


19
Wag-Zak - Lovelyz


18
I’ll be Yours - Girl’s Day


17
L.I.E - EXID


16
Hocus Pocus - BVNDIT
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread