My top songs of 2019 (first half) (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Most of these are so unexpected for me. I originally didn't even like most of these at first and now they're my favorite tracks of the first half. And surprisingly, none of my faves made the list minus (G)I-DLE.

Male Groups:

Monsta X - Who Do You Love



Runner Ups:
ATEEZ - WAVE
ONEUS - Valkyrie


Female Groups:

Twice - Fancy



Runner Ups:
(G)I-DLE - Uh Oh
Momoland - I'm So Hot


Male Solo:

Shaun - Bad Habits



Runner Up:
Zelo - Questions


Female Solo:

Taeyeon - Four Seasons



Runner Ups:
Chungha - Snapping
Lee Hi - No One​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh interesting :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
ohh interesting :sanapray:
Even more interesting, I was more into girl group songs this year despite being a boy group stan. Well I liked more boy group songs but I listened to girl group songs more.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is a good format, I usually try Top 5 or Top 10 and ranking becomes difficult.

Anyway:

1. Girl Group


Runner ups:
Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
Twice- Fancy

2. Boy Group


Runner ups:
A.C.E- Under Cover
SF9- RPM

3. Male soloist

Runner Ups:
Yunho (U-Know)- Follow


4. Female soloist


Runner ups:
Sunmi- Noir
Chungha- Gotta Go
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Even more interesting, I was more into girl group songs this year despite being a boy group stan. Well I liked more boy group songs but I listened to girl group songs more.
:sanapray: well I do believe that alot of gg‘s have been doing amazing work and have been releasing more intresting songs than bg‘s for awhile now. So I defently get the „listen more to the gg songs“
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nice choice, of Shaun.
Anyways:

Girl Groups:

Runner Ups:
ITZY - Dalla Dalla
OMG - SSFWL
Apink - Eung Eung
IZ * One Violeta

Boy groups:

Runner ups:
TXT - Blue Orangeade
NCT - Superhuman

Female Solo:

Runner ups:
Hwasa - Twit
Sunmi - Noir

Male Solo:

Jongmin Moon - She's so lovely

Female duo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is a good format, I usually try Top 5 or Top 10 and ranking becomes difficult.

Anyway:

1. Girl Group


Runner ups:
Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
Twice- Fancy

2. Boy Group


Runner ups:
A.C.E- Under Cover
SF9- RPM

3. Male soloist

Runner Ups:
Yunho (U-Know)- Follow


4. Female soloist


Runner ups:
Sunmi- Noir
Chungha- Gotta Go
I actually hadn't heard Eun Jiwon's song before. I really like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread