- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been reaching tbh. The three Loona tracks are the only ones that I've been hooked on, and now Sunmi's Noir. Other than that there's a Park Jimin OST, Twit, and a few indie songs, but a lot of artists have disappointed with what I guess is seasonally-appropriate ballad fare (lookin' at you, Fromm and Suran). Hoping it's just the winter and the music will warm up with the weather.I feel like the songs I do like, I really like so I'm not entirely disappointed with 2019. But, I feel like a lot of the titles released, from whom I've listened to, so far, have been filler songs lol.
To be fair, those include a lot of songs in genres other than kpop, like ballads, r&b, hip hop, etc.
Acording to Marko over 500 were lol.
You can start by listening to the ones on my list though![]()
Thats true, there were a lot of ballads, which partially explains how few songs I have.I've been reaching tbh. The three Loona tracks are the only ones that I've been hooked on, and now Sunmi's Noir. Other than that there's a Park Jimin OST, Twit, and a few indie songs, but a lot of artists have disappointed with what I guess is seasonally-appropriate ballad fare (lookin' at you, Fromm and Suran). Hoping it's just the winter and the music will warm up with the weather.
To be fair, those include a lot of songs in genres other than kpop, like ballads, r&b, hip hop, etc.
Next time Ill put Dalla Dalla at #1 just to drive it inIt amazes me how different we are LMFAO
Good list Vikki! ^^
That makes me really sad for youNext time Ill put Dalla Dalla at #1 just to drive it in![]()