- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yesss but most of them are BritishThe power of female artists!![]()
I see some Japanese artists in there tooYesss but most of them are British![]()
Interesting rankingI see some Japanese artists in there too
My top 5 spotify most listened artists would include, Gfriend, BAND-MAID, PassCode, Dreamcatcher and The Handmaiden soundtrack![]()
Well, I have been listening to Gfriend so much lately and also BAND-MAID, these are the two I listen to most right now.Interesting ranking![]()
I don’t know where is Gfriend on my list 😩Well, I have been listening to Gfriend so much lately and also BAND-MAID, these are the two I listen to most right now.
British bands for me are on the same scale as American bands and other Western bands lolI don’t know where is Gfriend on my list 😩
But it have more been a British Invasion recently
Swiss artists are the same to meBritish bands for me are on the same scale as American bands and other Western bands lol
Yess that’s awesomeYAY! Neo Japonism is the second place!
What happenedthem brits ain’t going anywhere on your list lol