My totally not in any way late top 100 songs of 2019 -March+April edition (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As expected, I forgot to do one the month before and got this one done 8 days late but better late then never. :sanapray:

Since I didnt do one for 2 months, as expected I found a lot of bops and a lot of songs just dropped because thats the way it is. That being said, I haven't listened to as many songs recently as usual, which is why my list is so short. Overall this year seems like groups have meh comebacks and albums or super good albums, which is good when I find a good album, but of course I would love if there was more variety on my list.


GG songs:15/55 (27%)
BG songs: 40/55 (73 %)
New songs: 22/55 (40%)
Rose: 6/55 (11%)
Fell: 27/55 (49%)

Top Soloist by Placement-Taemin (#1)
Top Soloist by # of Songs - Yongguk (6 songs)
Top GG by Placement-Dreamcatcher(#6)
Top GG by # of Songs-Dreamcatcher(3 songs)
Top BG by Placement-Stray Kids(#2)
Top BG by # of Songs-Oneus (5 songs)

:pandalove: = Top BG/GG/Soloist song

Green=Up
Red=Down
Purple=New
italics = new

​
  1. Shadow-Taemin ↥ 3 :pandalove:
  2. Miroh-Stray Kids :pandalove:
  3. Valkyrie-Oneus ↥ 3
  4. I Wanna Be-Key
  5. Rodeo-Monsta X ↥ 7
  6. And There Was No One Left-Dreamcatcher ↧ 5 :pandalove:
  7. Another Night-Youngjae
  8. Piri-Dreamcatcher ↧ 5
  9. Heartbeat-SF9 ↧ 4
  10. Want-Taemin ↧ 8
  11. Designer-M.Fect ↥ 7
  12. Bet Bet-Nuest
  13. Play It Cool-Monsta X ↧ 5
  14. Walking-Vixx
  15. Universe-Minhyun
  16. TMI-Hot Place
  17. Hakuna Matata-Dreamnote
  18. Chronasourus-Stray Kids
  19. Winter Winter-N.Flying ↥ 2
  20. Play Hard-SF9 ↧ 11
  21. Faith-Madkid
  22. What You Waiting For-Zgirls ↧ 9
  23. Fine-Nu'est
  24. No-CLC ↧ 9
  25. Like It-CLC ↧ 6
  26. Rooftop-N.Flying ↧ 20
  27. Stuck in my Head-Twice
  28. Freesm-Hashtag
  29. Over the Sky-Dreamcatcher ↧ 12
  30. No Reason-Monsta X ↥ 1
  31. Loca-Favorite ↧ 11
  32. Dalla Dalla-Itzy ↧ 22
  33. Give Me Dat-Monsta X ↧ 2
  34. Gravity-Youngjae
  35. Empty-Daehyun
  36. Clock-Infinite ↧ 22
  37. Bienvenido-Dreamnote
  38. Hikikomori-Yongguk ↧ 16
  39. Kill This Love-Blackpink
  40. Zigzag-Oneus ↧ 24
  41. Im So Hot-Momoland
  42. See You Later-Yongguk
  43. Bad Habits-Shaun ↧ 32
  44. Holiday-Yongguk
  45. Different-Nu'Est
  46. Butterfly-Loona
  47. Light Us-Oneus
  48. Starry Sky-Astro ↧ 20
  49. So Cool-In&Choo ↧ 23
  50. Journey-Yongguk
  51. Diary-Yongguk
  52. Eye Contact-Oneus ↧ 29
  53. I Need To Talk-Yongguk
  54. I Wanna Know-Taehyun
  55. Red Thread-Oneus ↧ 26

I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on the songs this year, especially songs that I may have missed out, since I really havent been keeping up well enough with releases this year. What were all your favorite songs and albums?


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stray kids Miroh was so good :pandalove:
It really was, I was surprised because I started to lose intrest in them a couple comebacks ago but then they came out with Miroh and I was shook. Such a bop
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The list is pointless and self-aggrandizing.

Were there even fifteen songs that were good?
I thought there were, everyone has their own opinion when it comes to music so it would depend on the person. Did you heave any songs you enjoyed this year?
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
So many boy groups Vikki : O
But I approve of the Miroh song :nekolove:
And most of the songs on this list <3
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So many boy groups Vikki : O
But I approve of the Miroh song :nekolove:
And most of the songs on this list <3
Not my fault boy groups release bops :yes:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread