My twitter account was suspended and I'm very confused. (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


I checked the reasons for being suspended and it said reasons for suspension are: spam, if the account security is at risk (has been hacked) or if I'm posting abusive tweets or displaying abusive behaviour.

The first and third can't be the reason why because I don't post anything on twitter at all. I only go to get updates on my faves and leave. And I only visit once a day (morning or night) and that's basically it. I don't participate in any drama whatsoever... I don't even see drama honestly.

The second one doesn't make sense either since I get emails every time I try to log in on an unfamiliar device. Also, if someone hacked would I still be able to log in? And why in the world would anyone want to hack my account? What could they possibly do on it?

This is so random. Also, why is my account still working normally if I'm suspended? I can still view everything and I tried tweeting and that still works as well...? What even if the point of suspending someone if the account is going to work perfectly fine?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
If you like too many posts in a row or retweet to many twitter likes to see it as spam as well, doesn't necessarily have to be due to post spam. Check your e-mail if you got anything from them
But the most tweets I like per day is like 10. I'm literally on for less than 5 minutes. I skim through most of it and leave.

Also I just checked and I don't have an email from them. Am I supposed to get one? 😕
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
But the most tweets I like per day is like 10. I'm literally on for less than 5 minutes. I skim through most of it and leave.

Also I just checked and I don't have an email from them. Am I supposed to get one? 😕
I remember getting one after my account got suspended for spam as well (it was my first day on twitter and I liked a lot of posts within a few minutes), hmm but since you also said your account works as intended i guess you can just ignore it?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It could be a mistake on their behalf as well. I guess you can contact them? https://help.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended
I remember getting one after my account got suspended for spam as well (it was my first day on twitter and I liked a lot of posts within a few minutes), hmm but since you also said your account works as intended i guess you can just ignore it?
The appeal center is saying my account isn't suspended but then when I go to the twitter main page, I get the notice that my account is suspended... Twitter has gone crazy.



Considering everything is working fine, I'm going to assume the suspension notice is a mistake...
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The appeal center is saying my account isn't suspended but then when I go to the twitter main page, I get the notice that my account is suspended... Twitter has gone crazy.



Considering everything is working fine, I'm going to assume the suspension notice is a mistake...
Woo that's so weird o.o, but yeah maybe it's just something in their system right now and it'll be gone by tomorrow or anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and leesooman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread