My two favorite Itzy members (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I love Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

And Chaeryeong oh my god. She's so cute.

I have a thread to do in her soon. She's..... Adorable..... Slowly but surely vying for my top Spot on ITZY.... going head to head with Ryujin.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I love Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

And Chaeryeong oh my god. She's so cute.

I have a thread to do in her soon. She's..... Adorable..... Slowly but surely vying for my top Spot on ITZY.... going head to head with Ryujin.
It's close for me but Ryujin is just out of reach for everyone in Itzy.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
these two are also my faves :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread