- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
beginning of 2019, choose first bias group : Red Velvet
first ultimate bias : yeri
mid-late 2019, kinda discover Loona
ultimate, bias : Hyeju
Bias wrecker : Kim Lip/Heejin
Kim Lip eventually became my bias sometime in 2021
beginning 2020 : kinda discover IZ*One
absolutely dumbfounded
Bias goes quickly : Eunbi -> Sakura -> Chaewon -> Yuri
Never really changed since then but I can add
Became a Flover gradually between 2019 and 2020, bias went from Jisun (2019-2020) -> Hayoung (2021) ->Seoyeon (2021) -> Jiwon (2021 - now)
Ujung gradually between 2019-2021 too, bias went : Seola -> Bona -> Dawon -> Yeoreum -> Luda (now)
My since 2021 sometime after Next Level was released (song redifined music fr)
Nothing really happened in 2022 imo, I don't think I can consider myself a dive or a fearnot.
Kinda becoming a swith and plory this year tho. Sieun is 100% my bias for stayc but Puki didn't choose rn, probably goeun or yuki tho.
Didn't have ultimate ultimate bias before Yuri, and didnt change since then.
first ultimate bias : yeri
mid-late 2019, kinda discover Loona
ultimate, bias : Hyeju
Bias wrecker : Kim Lip/Heejin
Kim Lip eventually became my bias sometime in 2021
beginning 2020 : kinda discover IZ*One
Bias goes quickly : Eunbi -> Sakura -> Chaewon -> Yuri
Never really changed since then but I can add
Became a Flover gradually between 2019 and 2020, bias went from Jisun (2019-2020) -> Hayoung (2021) ->Seoyeon (2021) -> Jiwon (2021 - now)
Ujung gradually between 2019-2021 too, bias went : Seola -> Bona -> Dawon -> Yeoreum -> Luda (now)
My since 2021 sometime after Next Level was released (song redifined music fr)
Nothing really happened in 2022 imo, I don't think I can consider myself a dive or a fearnot.
Kinda becoming a swith and plory this year tho. Sieun is 100% my bias for stayc but Puki didn't choose rn, probably goeun or yuki tho.
Didn't have ultimate ultimate bias before Yuri, and didnt change since then.