- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
My bias has been killing it lately!
He's been in a musical, released an OST for a drama, he became a brand rep for Levi Jeans, his acting debut as a character in a NETFLIX variety show premieres next month, and I couldn't be prouder of how hard he has been working to get this all done

Make sure to take rest when you need to
www.allkpop.com
@I GOT7
He's been in a musical, released an OST for a drama, he became a brand rep for Levi Jeans, his acting debut as a character in a NETFLIX variety show premieres next month, and I couldn't be prouder of how hard he has been working to get this all done
Make sure to take rest when you need to
Netflix-original sitcom 'So Not Worth It' starring GOT7's Youngjae, (G)I-DLE's Minnie, Park Se Wan, & more confirmed to premiere next month
The anticipated, brand new Netflix-original K-sitcom series 'So Not Worth It' is finally coming worldwide next month!Starring Park Se Wan, Shin Hy…
@I GOT7