Appreciation My Underbeasty biases (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Honestly, I sometimes don't know which one to choose. The following one is Kaede, the one to the bottom is Yua. I find Kaede prettier for her big bright eyes; but I tend to prefer Yua because she's part of the group's creative team, being producer, lyricist, and choreographer. To be honest, these two are much closer to each other in those terms than my bias and wrecker from other groups.



 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
they're both very pretty :pepeheart: you can make an exception and have two biases just for this group
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread