- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
Ults/Groups I fully stan
Stray kids
P1harmony
GWSN
"Stan"
Mirae
Everglow
Kep1er
IVE
Aespa
Seventeen
Blackpink
NMIXX
TNX
Enhypen
TXT
Twice
Itzy
KARD
Like
NCT
Ateez
The Boyz
A.C.E
OnlyOneOf
(G)I-DLE
Monsta X
SuperM
Treasure
and more i can't remember
Soloists I stan
Jvcki Wai
BLOO
Ash Island
Ahn Byeong Woong
Big Naughty
Mudd the Student
Code Kunst
Since
Colde
Khakii
Yongguk
DPR
Stray kids
P1harmony
GWSN
"Stan"
Mirae
Everglow
Kep1er
IVE
Aespa
Seventeen
Blackpink
NMIXX
TNX
Enhypen
TXT
Twice
Itzy
KARD
Like
NCT
Ateez
The Boyz
A.C.E
OnlyOneOf
(G)I-DLE
Monsta X
SuperM
Treasure
and more i can't remember
Soloists I stan
Jvcki Wai
BLOO
Ash Island
Ahn Byeong Woong
Big Naughty
Mudd the Student
Code Kunst
Since
Colde
Khakii
Yongguk
DPR
Last edited: