Searching My valentines wants and haves (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Apologies, I just agreed to trade her for a Ten Valentine :catcry: If that falls through for whatever reason though I would take her
Ah ten vals is yr top priority so I am crushed but resigned to my fate. Lemme know if xeulgi (unlikely as it seems to me now) doesn't follow through with trade of ten val for Karina val :umjicry: :reallysadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah ten vals is yr top priority so I am crushed but resigned to my fate. Lemme know if xeulgi (unlikely as it seems to me now) doesn't follow through with trade of ten val for Karina val :umjicry: :reallysadcat:
Also are there any cards you’d take for Doyoung if the trade goes through that I could look out for? If not that’s okay :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Also are there any cards you’d take for Doyoung if the trade goes through that I could look out for? If not that’s okay :sanapray:
Srry, I glitched-idk why I thought I had doyoung vals when I only actually had dpr Ian vals(which I don't even hv anymore). Srry again, it was a mistake not a trick. Or at least it was a trick my brain pulled on itself smh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread