My watercolors pt. 1 (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to do this in several parts, because there are so many to show. But big thanks to @Tickita for inspiring this series!

IMG_2126-rsz_10pct.jpg

A sunset, a wolf, an abstract piece, and a waterfall. The abstract was originally supposed to be a plant, but I screwed up and ended up with the abstract instead. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Taehyun and Mangoey
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
I'm going to do this in several parts, because there are so many to show. But big thanks to @Tickita for inspiring this series!

IMG_2126-rsz_10pct.jpg

A sunset, a wolf, an abstract piece, and a waterfall. The abstract was originally supposed to be a plant, but I screwed up and ended up with the abstract instead. lol
cool...*for some weird reason I feel like jumping into that waterfall painting and going for a swim...*:joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread