my weekly charts color code (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am making every week for a bit more than two years now a top artist based on my last.fm charts. Each colour corresponds to a country, I am adding new colors depending on what I listen to most often. I will list each color and corresponding country below to help you figure it out. Let me know if you want to have any artist recommendations from those countries.

Mauve : Arabic pop/Middle East
Salmon : Singapore
Carmine red : Spain/South America *
Pale pink : Turkey
Pine green : India *
Silver : Balkans
Frosty blue : Philippines
Dark orange : Kazakhstan
Blue dress : South Korea
Orange : Vietnam
Red : Indonesia
Light sky blue : Malaysia
Green : China/Taiwan
Brown gold : Italy
Coffee : France
Indigo : Russia *
Camouflage Green : Germany
Dark Pink / Magenta : Japan
Chinese Purple : Thailand
Turquoise : Scandinavia
Middle blue purple : United Kingdom
Irish Green : Ireland

Black : others

* never appeared yet in my charts but are likely to




​
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kazakhstan music :jisoosmh:

where is russian music tho :susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly I listen mainly to Bollywood songs :irenecrazy:
Like what though :irenecrazy:
Bollywood dominates the music industry here true lol. Although I hate most of modern mainstream Bollywood coz everyone is doing remakes but there are a few bops here and there sometimes lol.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Like what though :irenecrazy:
Bollywood dominates the music industry here true lol. Although I hate most of modern mainstream Bollywood coz everyone is doing remakes but there are a few bops here and there sometimes lol.
recommend me some Indian music :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
recommend me some Indian music :sanapray:
I hardly listen to much Bollywood myself lol, there are many regional music industries here too though. Anyway, show me 1-2 songs you like so I get a general idea :susPepe:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hardly listen to much Bollywood myself lol, there are many regional music industries here too though. Anyway, show me 1-2 songs you like so I get a general idea :susPepe:
smh I wouldn't be able to find those xD I have a bad memory :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Smh I'll look for something then :yolk::jisoosmh:
I have added few colours quite randomly though :haylul:
some of them never appeared in my weekly top artists yet :umjicry:

Thank you :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have added few colours quite randomly though :haylul:
some of them never appeared in my weekly top artists yet :umjicry:

Thank you :sanapray:
That's okay, I'll follow this list to discover more people, esp Japanese music :sanapray:
No worries :nekolove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That's okay, I'll follow this list to discover more people, esp Japanese music :sanapray:
No worries :nekolove:
You can ask me :pandalove: I am always happy to share some Japanese music :irenecrazy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread