my weekly charts color code (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My childhood memory cause my mom loves to watch them

Oh damn old school :nakypog:
Fun fact: the leading guy (SRK)'s character in the movie is named same as me and that made life in school unbearable coz people would ask me to quote lines from this movie :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Hayabusa
Yumemiru Adolescence
Keyakizaka46
Chuning Candy
Nogizaka46
Magical Punchline
AOP
Fairies
Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
raymay
uijin
NEO JAPONISM
SOL
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Oh damn old school :nakypog:
Fun fact: the leading guy (SRK)'s character in the movie is named same as me and that made life in school unbearable coz people would ask me to quote lines from this movie :irenecrazy:
I remembered watching it tons with my mom, i cant believe how much love i felt from watching those movies, made me smile lots. Another one was badshah i think.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I remembered watching it tons with my mom, i cant believe how much love i felt from watching those movies, made me smile lots. Another one was badshah i think.
Lol Bollywood is so cheesy though, I guess that's why people love it :yolk:
Yeah Badshah is another one lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I'll take a long time to get through your short list though :nekosweat:
Which is great news actually :jenniesmug:
That's why I didn't list more artists xD
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I know XD
I'll update you on my progress :sanapray:
Sure ! :pandalove:
AOP sings mainly songs for anime
(悲撃のヒロイン症候群) Higeki no Heroine Syndrome is mostly written in Japanese and their style is harajuku-kei / gothic lolita
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was going to ask the same thing



stan the superior South Indian music :irenecrazy:
I used to listen to South Indian music when I was in South India :lisalaugh:
Now I listen to some indie stuff or regional music and Kpop :yolk:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I used to listen to South Indian music when I was in South India :lisalaugh:
Now I listen to some indie stuff or regional music and Kpop :yolk:
ngl, I've stopped listening to it that much as well after I got into kpop. :yolk:
shall i introduce you to some more?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@MashiroQueen this for you too :sanapray: It's not Bollywood but it's Kollywood (Tamil music). If only Kuro was here, she would have some amazing bops in mind :yolk:

Some upbeat songs:








Some slower/ not as upbeat songs:

stan this bop :sj_weary:




 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread